Chapter 9

Shawn had just finish his tour and he goes live on Instagram clearing rumors about me and him and also posts a video on Twitter. Hopefully for now everyone is not talking about it on SOCIAL MEDIA. Since he was on his tour I am writing songs and posting covers on YouTube and post photos/videos on Instagram and Twitter to kind of give my carrier a start. As the "rules" go you know.

And today Shawn's tour has been off tour for almost a week today and last he posted on his story was of him being in Toronto at his apartment...

The next morning.....

I just ready and I am making breakfast...

Vivi: Janvi, you know you are not allowed to make breakfast!!

Me: I know but I don't like sitting around doing nothing all day.

Scarlett: Write new songs, post jobs for your security and film a video, you have so much to do you are not going to sitting around and doing nothing.

Me: All of those are job that are done by sitting. Why are you guys not letting me do anything. I know doctor had asked me to rest but I feel a little bit better.

Vivi: No Janvi. You are not doing anything we will take of it. We love you and just want you to get better okay?

Scarlett: As soon as you get better you can do anything even make us food I know you love to do that.

Me: Ok

Knock on the door

Scarlett walks to open the door

Me: No, I got it

Vivi: let her open the door Scarlett.

I open the door. I get surprised and start to breath really loud because I am having trouble breathing because I was surprised to see this.

Scarlett: Janvi you know you have to keep this breathing machine with you. And what happened all of the sudden. What happened?

I point at him

Shawn: Is she okay?

Vivi: Yeah she just got surprised and that led to this. Come on in.

Shawn: Thank you.

Walks in and sits next to me on my couch.
I can finally talk
I look at Scarlett and Vivi who are looking at me to see if I am okay. And I ask

Me: Girls, Is this really Shawn Mendes sitting next to me. Who am I kidding he wouldn't remember me it's been so long since he use to be here.

Scarlett: We will let him answer that.

Shawn: Janvi, How are you? Can I get a hug?

Me: There is no way you are here i might be dreaming again.

He laughs and says

Shawn: I am here for real you can check

I go and reach my hand on his face and I hug him

Me: Oh My God. You remember me and my apartment...

Shawn: How can I forget!! You helped me so much and didnt let any of the students run after me and chase me down.

Me: Haha. That got crazy, didn't it?

Shawn: Yeah. Thank you for saving my life that day, by the way.

Me: I am not gonna talk to you.

Shawn: Why what did I do?

Me: Because there no thank you and sorry between a fan and an idol. Its usually its suppose to be friends but in our can idol and a fan. Haha.

We both laugh and talk

Shawn: Do you want to call your friends out? Because I am going to be staying here and we they live here so we can all sit and have like a roommate party.

Me: YES!! I LOVE THAT IDEA. Scarlett, Vivi you know you can come out you dont have to stay inside your rooms.

Vivi: Ok.

Shawn: So girls dinner is on me today. I didn't have enough time to thank Janvi for what she did for me.

Me: I already told you, you dont have too. I helped you but if it were someone else being chased I would help them as well.

Scarlett: Wanna watch a movie?

Vivi: Sure, which one

Me and Shawn look at each other and in excitement.

Me and Shawn: Harry potter.

We all laugh and watch harry potter movies all night long and as usual fell asleep on the couch.

Vivi wakes up and she wakes scarlett up. They are whispering

Vivi: Scarlett, wake up. Let's go inside.

Scarlett: Ok. But why?

Vivi: Because

Points with her eyes at me and Shawn

Scarlett: Aww. Look how cute they look together.

Vivi: Yeah. They do look cute together. I am sorry why is Janvi not telling him that she likes him.

Scarlett: Janvi always wanted a fairytale story. But what she has going on in her life is no where near a fairytale story coming true.

Vivi: Actually it is. In the stories at first there are consequences but at the end everything is okay and they live happily ever after.

Scarlett: Janvi always helps everyone and she is so nice to everyone. I just hope that she gets the same in return.

Vivi: Amen. I agree. Let's go sleep and give them a little privacy.

Scarlett: Yeah. Hold on a sec.

My hand and my head is on his chest and his arm on me and scarlett puts a blanket on us....