Chapter 23

Shawn: Hey babe.  Now that we have been done with song for a while let's send the date out and tease the fan. 

Me: oh.  Let's do that. You and teasing fans although its fun.  I like doing that. 

Shawn: it is fun. Let's tweet the date. 

We both tweeting at the same.

Me: "Collaboration with Bae(Shawn Mendes) coming out Next week on 13th."

Shawn: "Collaboration with Bae (Janvi) coming out next week on 13th."

That day later we get an from James Corden.

"Hey Shawn and Janvi, 
I hope you are having a good day.  I saw your tweets about your collaboration and I was hoping if you guys can come on the show this Saturday. Please let us know.  The link is down below attached for Rsvp. Thank you for your time.
Love James Corden"

Me: Hey baby,  did you see an email by James. 

Shawn: No sweety.  What did he say?

Me: He wants us on the show on Saturday to talk about collaboration. 

Shawn: Okay. Say yes. 

Me: Okay.  I will RSVP for both of us. 

As usual we tweet about it. 

Saturday

We are in the dressing room backstage on The late Late night show with James Corden.

James Corden: Ladies and gentlemen, nnowadays everyone is being attacked of bullying and it is proven that bullying is worse than anything bad that can ever happen. And I found some completions that people fought the people who were bullying and the way they fought was so funny. Take a look at this video. 

Few mins later...

James Corden: 😂😂😂. But all jokes apart our next contestant have had a very bad past with it.  She doesn't like to talk about it much and she had a idol who changed her life. Any guesses who she is??

Audience: Janvi,  Janvi, Janvi

James Corden: Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for Janvi.

I walk in and wave as the audience clap and hug James

James: how are you doing,  Janvi? 

Me: I am good.  Now that I am here. 

James: You were always a sweetheart and....

Me: aww. Thank you.  I know I am.

James: Sassy.

Me: A little bit both make a good combination. You know.

James: So I have rumors. That you and Shawn are collaborating on 14 songs and that's going to make a whole album. 

Me: Damn James.  You just ruined a surprise I was going to tell you guys.  No I am just kidding.  I am so sorry to break your hearts but no we only have one songs.  But me and Shawn will surely think about that. 

James: Now that we are talking about Shawn.  Let's talk to him instead of talking about him.  Ladies and gentlemen welcome Shawn Mendes. 

Shawn walks out and comes and hugs James. 

And then he kisses me. 

James: Look how lucky she is. 

Audience: Aww.