Chapter 4

A boy came running and screamed "I just saw Shawn Mendes".

Me: Oh no. What is he doing????

I tell the boy to not tell anyone about it but he doesn't want to stop...

And Shawn comes out of the classroom; he is on his phone with one hand in his pocket and he had no idea what was going on.
I run to him grab his hand and run

Shawn: What's going on? Why are we running and where are we going?

Me: Let me take you to a safe place first and then I will tell you everything.

I take him to my apartment because no one in school knows my apartment address except my bestfriends and they swore on me to not tell anyone about it. It's been a secret for almost five years now so I thought it'd be a safe place.

Shawn: Janvi, what's going on? And what is this place?

Me: This place is my apartment and a boy in school found out that you were there so before anybody saw you I brought you here.

Shawn: Janvi, Thank you so much.

Me: You don't need to thank me this is nothing compare to how you have changed my life.

Shawn: Do you live alone or with your parents?

Me: Um. I guess now I have to tell you. I live alone. I dont have parents.

Shawn: Oh, I am so sorry.

Me: Oh no. It's ok. When I was born I was given up to orphanage. I have always wanted to know how it would feel like having parents but it is what it is. I have worked so hard to get this apartment and my car and driving license.

Shawn: I can't imagine what you had been through.

Me: Thank you. Would like water or coffee or tea?

Shawn: Water would be fine thank you.

Me: Shawn I don't think it's a good idea for you to get out for few days.

Shawn: Yeah. I think you are right. I think I will go to my hotel room and stay there for few days.

Me: Shawn I mean you should stay here for few days there are a lot of people from my school who works at that hotel including the boy that found that you were at school.

Shawn: Oh, Wait how do you know what hotel I am staying at??

Me: You know I have friends and my way to find out. (Smiles at the end)

Shawn: I have to say it's really really cute.

Me: Huh?? Did you just say what I heard.

Shawn: No, I dont know what you heard but I said that "I have to say that you guys are really informative."

Me: No you said cute...

Shawn: No I didn't.

Me: Ok. Whatever. I am hungry. I was gonna order some pizza for me. Would you like some?

Shawn: Uh! I dont like to....

Me: I know you don't like tomatoes. I was gonna order alfredo pizza so you can have some.

Shawn: Can I get freshen up a little bit??

Me: yeah sure. The bathroom is straight ahead on the left in that room. And here is the towel. On my way from school tomorrow I will get you luggage from your hotel room tomorrow.

Shawn: Ok. Thank you very much Janvi.

As I am ordering food online, he walks into my room and sees my room and he stands in a place and says..

Shawn: Your room is awesome. I have never seen a fans room before.

Me: Yeah. How does it feel to finally see one.

Shawn: It feels amazing to say behind the scenes at once.

And he goes freshen up....