Chapter 12

Then we cut the cake and they smear cake all over my face and I do the same so we wash our faces and as I am washing my face, Shawn hides the kitten behind him. I come out

Shawn: Janvi, I have one more surprise for you.

Me: This is all I've ever wanted what else you have possibly gotten me

Shawn: See for yourself. 

He bring the kitten in front of him and gives it to me. I put the basket on the floor and play with the kitten

Shawn: What are we naming her?

Me: I have a perfect name. How about Kate?

Shawn: She loves it.

Me: Thank you guys so much.

We all go into group hug and I hear

??: That hug looks so cozy. I wish I was there.

Me: Who was that?

Shawn: oh right. Janvi, Aaliyah. Aaliyah, Janvi.

Aaliyah: Happy birthday Janvi.

Me: Thank you. (Emotionally)

Shawn: Aaliyah you made her cry.

Me: no no. She didn't. I always wanted to be friends with your sister and now it might come true.

Shawn: I am here to fulfill all your dreams. Just tell me and we will make it happen.

Aaliyah: Hey shawn. When are you telling her?

Me: Telling me what.

Shawn: Uh nothing important. Aaliyah can you let her enjoy her birthday.

We talk and all goes to sleep. Me and shawn stays behind to clean everything up. Scarlett and Vivi goes to sleep.

Me: Hey, thank you for everything.

Shawn: Oh no problem. It was nothing.

Me: nothing. This was amazing Shawn. Here let me help you.

As I grab the plates out of his hand my hand brushes his hand and I feel something but I ignore to show it to him and so does he. We clean up and it's like 4 in the morning. We stay up talking all night. From inside our hearts we knew we had feeling but we were too scared too talk about them.

Next morning....

Vivi: Did you guys stay up all night.

Me: Good morning to you too, Vivi

Vivi: I dont know how your still not cranky with no sleep. I am cranky and I slept.

Shawn: Go sleep some more. Me and Janvi cleaned out everything here. So if that's the reason you woke up early then you can sleep.

Me: Yeap. Go sleep sweetie. We cleaned up everything here. And I am making breakfast and I don't want to hear anything. It's my birthday and I can anything I want.

Vivi: Shawn can argue. I am gonna go sleep.

Vivi goes and goes to sleep

Shawn: No, I am making breakfast.

Me: NO, I AM.

Shawn: Oh really, no your are not.

Me: OH, yeah I am.

I start a pillow fight till all the feathers from the pillow comes out. And shawn stops. I am standing with my hands spread.

And shawn just watches me with this smile on his face

We all get ready and go out for a day at the park and then to the mall.

We are at the mall and we are clothes shopping and Shawn and I were at Macy's and and we decided to pick out clothes for each other. And try them on and show them to each other after each pair of clothes.

We try and show them to each other and take goofy pics together after each try. And some fans saw us and took pics of us and started posting our pics.

We are on our way to my apartment and I am checking Twitter.

Me: Uhhh. Shawn have you seen this

He is sitting right next to me the car in the back seat and Scarlett is driving and Vivi sitting next to her.

Shawn: Oh No. I guess we should have been more careful.

Me: You think! There are going to be rumors.

Shawn: Janvi, it's going to be okay. Just breathe. I'll take care of it.

Me: Ok. Promise me! Pinky promise!

Shawn: Pinky promise!!😄