13. Dragon & Fire

We all returned to the gym. Mr. Medulla was on the podium.

"I have de-Pacified all the babies and destroyed that horrible weapon forever," he announced and all of us applauded. Again, I felt my dragon roar in victory that we defeated the enemies and saved everyone.

"Let's boogie!" Mr. Medulla hollered and turned on the music and everyone started dancing to it.

Zach and Magenta went off to dance with each other. I noticed Ethan dancing with a girl wearing a black and white gown. Plus, I saw that Will and Layla went off to themselves. I felt Warren tap my arm gently.

I smiled at him and took his hand and allowed my wings to extend and flew us onto the roof

"I thought my dad would get mad when he found out that you were my date tonight," I said after we landed.

"Yeah. I thought he'd kill me," Warren smiled.

"Say? Are you okay with the whole fact that my dragon sees you like her and my mate?"

"I think it's cool."

Warren pulled his hand out and a gentle flame lit up.

"I mean, I light fires while you breathe fire," he added and put it out.

"And ice," I nodded, "I guess we were made for each other."

"I believe so too. Soon, in a few years, we'll see where we are."

He pulled me into his arms and both of us started out at the night sky right until Homecoming ended.