sιx

call me daddy

♡♡♡

Jimin sat in between Namjoon and Jin now, with seven exact minutes ticking down on his phone's clock. His mind raced at what Jungkook and Taehyung could be doing in that small room. The boy's blood boiled just by thinking about someone else touching Jungkook.

Jimin and him were best friends, but that didn't stop the boy from trying to chase his dreams.

Jimin has had a massive crush on Jungkook ever since that one day. Ever since then, he had been trying little by little to flirt with the younger. Tonight was the night that he had had the perfect chance to get with Jungkook. It would have just been him and Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin. It was supposed to be Jimin and Jungkook who had to kiss with spin the bottle. It was supposed to be Jimin and Jungkook playing seven minutes in heaven. Not Taehyung and Jungkook in heaven. It was supposed to be Jimin's chance to make his first move, and it would have gone perfectly. He got angrier every second he thought about it. He was furious with Namjoon for making the two boys play seven minutes in heaven. It was supposed to be his night with Jungkook.

"Why did you dare him to do that?" Jimin spat through gritted teeth.

"Why not?" Jin intervened. Suddenly his eyes changed and his voice was laced with worry. "Is something wrong Jiminie? You can tell us you know."

The younger sighed. He glanced up then looked away. He shook his head and told them to resume the game of truth or dare.

"Alright then, let's carry on with our game!" Jin gleamed. "Namjoon, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you're g—"

"Do you think Jungkook would date Taehyung?" Jimin shouted, interrupting Jin. He needed an answer and he didn't care if he came off as rude. He needed opinions!

"What?" The two older boys asked in unison, their eyes wide and caught off guard. They were not expecting the question.

"Do you?" Jimin repeated.

Namjoon brought his index finger and thumb to his chin and rubbed unnecessarily. "Well," he said slowly, "When Taehyung first got here Jungkook was head over heels for him,"

"More like on his knees for him," Jin intervened and snickered.

"Yeah! I think he's, like, really into him. Jungkook's been talking about Taehyung a lot, and may I add, talking about him in many interesting ways."

"What do you mean?"

"He's really sexually attracted to the dude, bro. And I can already tell Taehyung has his eye on Jungkook," Jimin heard from Jin. His eyes widened.

"W-what?!" Jimin spluttered out, in utter shock. He was expecting Jungkook to only want to be Taehyung best friend or something, not his whore!

"You didn't already know?" Jin questioned in disbelief. He looked away with big eyes, and tsked. "Thought you were his best friend? What happened to telling each other everything?"

"You better shut your fucking mouth, Seokjin," Jimin growled.

"Ooh, I'm so scared—"

"Hey!" Namjoon yelled, the two boys quickly snapping their heads his way. "How old are you guys? Jesus. Control yourselves, you're not children! So what if Taehyung and Jungkook get involved? It's not our business. I just did him a favor because Jungkook told me that he likes Taehyung. Let's leave it alone."