ηιηεтεεη

♡♡♡

"Taehyungie you're so silly!" Jungkook giggled, swinging his hand that was interlocked with Taehyung's bigger one.

"No, you're just too cute baby," Taehyung cooed, then over to his side to see what other games they could play at the carnival. The boy spotted one of the many machines that were in the fair, but particularly this one because it was a basketball game.

Taehyung lightly pulled at the younger's hands and began to walk over to the game, "Jungkook, let's go over there!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at how abnormally cute Taehyung was being, smiling to himself knowing that the older doesn't really show this side to everyone else. He walked over to the game with his hands still intertwined with Taehyung's. Today he realized how much of an absolute dork Taehyung is, contrasting widely from his mean aura around everyone else. They played so many games, Jungkook squealing in Taehyung's ear every time he'd almost gotten the goddamn ring onto the bottles, or when he tried to shoot the fake cardboard ducks but backed out because Taehyungie I can't hurt the animals!

Which would result in a Jungkook they're not real, to which then came with a just because they're not breathing doesn't mean they're not living! In which, then Taehyung responded with an actually love that's exactly wha—

Anyways, you get it.

The younger looked away from Taehyung for a second, as the older began to shoot basketballs into the basketball hoops, and looked around the carnival a bit more. It was sort of getting late, the sun beginning to go down a little and the pretty pre-sunset arriving to the sky. Jungkook saw many people, children, teenagers, and adults. Everyone from all ages were here, the fair becoming a bit crowed due to it being a Friday night. his sipped on his cold banana milk from his cup that Taehyung bought or him.

They were in Busan instead of their usual stay in Seoul. "This carnival is better than the one at Soul, babe," Taehyung told Jungkook. now, Jungkook may be a bit dumb, but he wasn't that stupid. Obviously Taehyung brought him to Busan so no one in Seoul would notice them being all... lovey dovey. Taehyung even wore a black face mask most of the time, just in case. As did Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't care, though. If it meant Taehyung could be like this with him in public, instead of only in private, then so be it this way. A small smile crept back up on his face again as he turned back and refaced Taehyung.

The older was shooting the last ball, it swooshing through the air and landed on the hilts of the hoop. The ball circled around the metal plate before subtly falling in, scoring him to get all 5 basketball in a row.

"Good job, hyung!" Jungkook gasped, back hugging Taehyung excitedly. The older smiled at the gesture and picked out a large tiger stuffed animal.

"Here, Kooks," Taehyung held out the stuffed tiger to the younger. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-what? for me? No, Tae, you won it. You should keep it."

Taehyung just shook his head and handed it over to Jungkook. "I won it for you."

Jungkook couldn't help but blush at the action and finally accepted the gift. He clutched the tiger and began to walk away, when a strong hand grabbed him by the arm and pulled him close. Taehyung held Jungkook by the waist, pulling him into a kiss.

The younger squealed, widening his eyes for the nth time that night before softly smiling into the sweet kiss he was pulled into. Taehyung locked their their locks, pulling at Jungkook's lower lip before giving another peck and pulling away.