sεvεη

a reminder that this book has the tag kinky which will finally be coming up soon!

♡♡♡

Taehyung and Jungkook walked out of the small room with flushed cheeks, both embarrassed from what they almost did. Realization hit them hard, as they grasped the thought that they nearly had kissed each other.

The two boys went back to the others and sat next to each other on the fluffy centre carpet of the room. Jungkook shied away, putting his loose fist over his mouth to hide it. The other just sat next to him, with his thigh slightly brushing against Jungkook's. The older had a satisfied yet disappointed smirk on his face.

Almost.

The other boys' presences snapped the two back into reality. Jin smirked as he looked at Taehyung's face. "Had fun?" He asked.

Both boys just looked away.

Jimin couldn't help but to hold back a tear as he realized his childhood crush was involved with someone else already. Jin and Namjoon didn't make the situation any better, it seemed as if they were trying to get Jimin's heart to finally shatter.

This wasn't the case, though, since no one knew about Jimin's long lasting crush on his best friend. Jimin was afraid. Afraid that his friends and family would hate him for liking men, for being different. He didn't know if he could trust Namjoon and Jin with a secret this big, even if they said they're supportive. It was just something one had to keep private, especially when Jimin was brought up with the idea that homosexuality was wrong and should be discouraged.

The night went on. People were dared to take off parts of their clothes off, calls were made to exes, and Jimin and Namjoon were even dared to play seven minutes in heaven as well. Let's just say, they were still in there.

It was now just Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Truth or dare, Jungkookie?" Jin asked as he took a sip from his water bottle, trying to sober up.

"Dare."

"Hmm... I dare you to take another shot."

Jungkook did as was told, his throat burning while the sensation poured into his mouth. He pulled the shot glass away from himself and licked the remaining off his wet lips. Jungkook accidentally swerved his body to bump into Taehyung's, making the sides of their bodies touch. They just laughed it off and stayed almost glued together.

After a while, Namjoon and Jimin walked out of the small room. Jimin looked bothered, and kind of upset. Namjoon looked bored and just sat back down next to Jin. What was even weirder, was that Jin had this weird look on his face, as if he was uncomfortable as soon as the two walked back into the room. Jimin, looking at Jungkook and Taehyung practically drunk and cuddling on the floor without knowing, grimaced and sat his ass down right in between the two.

Before anyone could even talk about what happened, the phone in Namjoon's back pocket buzzed loudly, making him take it out and read the notification.

Namjoon's eyes lit up as he read the text. "Hey guys! Want to go to a party?" He said with a gleam as he put his phone back away. Namjoon really liked parties: Specifically, the alcohol. Oh, and did he mention that the alcohol at parties was free? Who could've ever guessed.

"What time is it currently?" Taehyung asked, a bit slurred.

Jin checked the clock on the wall above them. "1, almost 2 am."