εℓεvεη

♡♡♡

"Mmh, Taehyung," Jungkook moaned into the rough kiss as he was pressed up against the wall of the school's supply closet. Taehyung's hands gripped Jungkook's waist in a deathly tight hold, Jungkook's arms snaking their way up to hook around the back of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung moved his leg between Jungkook's legs as he held the younger against the wall, kissing him furiously. A pretty gasp left Jungkook's pink mouth as he felt Taehyung's thigh rub against his crotch, giving him delicious friction in which he selfishly rutted against, getting immediate pleasure. Jungkook's eyes squeezed shut as Taehyung's skillful tongue entered the younger's mouth, their tongues meshing desperately.

Soft moans and gasps were elicited from Jungkook as Taehyung steadily moved his thigh back and forth between Jungkook's legs, rubbing Jungkook's crotch deliciously. "O-Oh God, T-Tae—"

Jungkook's arms wrapped tighter around Taehyung's neck, pulling Taehyung closer as Jungkook's moans got higher and higher pitched. The younger began to rut his hips more, moving his crotch back and forth steadily on Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung slowly licked across Jungkook's bottom lip before pulling away from the other. He bit his lip at the sight.

There Jungkook was, all hot and sweaty and messy. His hair was stuck with a bit on sweat to his forehead, his pretty face blushing cute light-red flustered color, and his bubblegum-pink lips parted as as little staccato-like whines and whimpers flowed out his mouth. And damn, Jungkook's eyes. They were staring up at Taehyung with the most pleading, needy look ever, as if drowned in submission and begging Taehyung for more pleasure.

Taehyung bit his lip at the sight as he moved his hands from Jungkook's waist lower, slipping his hands through the back of Jungkook's jeans and tightly gripping the younger's ass with his big, veiny hands. Jungkook let out a higher pitched moan as he felt Taehyung's cold hands grip his round ass, the pleasure of riding Taehyung's thigh and hands harshly gripping his ass was almost too much for him. Jungkook stared at Taehyung with giant, doey desperate eyes.

 Taehyung moved his thigh faster, and Jungkook choked on his moans. Taehyung loved when Jungkook started riding his thighs.

This had been the daily occurrence ever since Jungkook told Taehyung everything he was into. It always started with Jungkook teasing the fuck out of Taehyung, until Taehyung finally snapped and they ended up roughly making out in closets and touching each other over their clothes. They always pulled away before they got into anything else, but both boys knew they were ready for the next step.

He removed his stare from Jungkook's fucked-out face to bring his mouth down to Jungkook's neck, licking it before sucking harshly on it. The younger brought his hands down Taehyung's back, his nails scratching Taehyung's clothed back. "Mmm," Jungkook moaned slowly, loving Taehyung's hot tongue on his neck, which was Jungkook's most vulnerable part besides his ass and crotch.

Jungkook's pants clothing was restricting his hard on, but he didn't care. It just gave him more friction to rub with against Taehyung's thigh. Jungkook moved his head back to rest against the wall, his eyes tightly shut as he felt Taehyung suck all the way Jungkook's neck.

The younger's nails scratched through the back of Taehyung's black shirt as he felt the older suddenly lightly bite Jungkook's neck.