тεη

♡♡♡

"I'm just saying," Jungkook whispered, "If Taehyung handcuffed me and fucked me raw, right here, right now, I wouldn't really mind."

"Jesus fucking Christ, what ever happened to not want your friends to find out that you're gay?" Jin questioned, a disgusted look plastered onto his face. They were at lunch, sat in the cafeteria already. Apparently the newest member of their squad, as they call it, was running late.

"Well, you see, I kind of forgot to tell Taehyung that you two already know I'm gay."

"You also happened to forget to tell him you're desperate for his damn dick," Namjoon retorted.

Jungkook gasped in fake offense. "I think you meant monster cock. It's not my fault my knees automatically hit the floor when I see him!"

"Sure," Jin and Namjoon snickered. "That's a risky game you're playing, Jungkook." Namjoon sighed. Jungkook looked at him with wide confused eyes, stopping mid-chew.

"Why?" He asked, with a mouth full of carrots and staring with wide eyes.

"Because, wouldn't Taehyung get mad if he found out that you tell us everything about you two? Especially when it's something this private?" Jin asked as if it was obvious. Sure, the three have always been close since they first met. 

"Yeah," said Namjoon. "Jin and I... We talked about this last night, and, well— We really don't know whose side to be on side. Of course, it's perfectly fine to tell us what goes on in your life. But, what about Taehyung's feelings?"

"I still don't understand," Jungkook whined cutely. 

Sighing, Jin tried to think of a way to say it more easily. "Do you think it's right of you to tell us about his personal life, and weird friends with benefits thingies, when he clearly told you he doesn't want anyone else to know about it?"

"Are you two going to tell anyone else?"

"No?" Namjoon and Jin replied at the same time. It was a golden rule of their secret-three-way-bird-squad (name credits to Jin and Jungkook) to not tell any secrets shared between the three. If shared, then it would result in sudden death.

AKA getting kicked out of the secret-three-way-bird-squad.

Truly a nightmare.

"Then I don't see a problem with it," Jungkook said nonchalantly. He picked up another carrot, dipping it into ranch dressing and shoving it into his mouth. 

"Does he even know what kinky shit you're into?" Jin whispered.

"No..." Jungkook mumbled shyly, not making eye contact. 

Namjoon mouthed a yikes, looking up at Taehyung who just entered the cafeteria and began to make his way over to their table, a physics book placed in his hand. They watched silently as he sat down at their table. 

"What?" Taehyung asked, seeing everyone staring at him. Their eyes widened comically and they immediately went back to eating their food. 

"Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted out of nowhere. 

"What?"

"Do you have any kinks?" Jin curiously asked. Jungkook's eyes expanded, blushing as he quickly looked away.

Taehyung actually fucking choked on his food. "Really? Right in front of my salad?"

Jin laughed, "Well, the reason I ask is, Jungkookie here was just telling us all about his newly discovered kinks! Boy, is he fucking kinky—"

"Likes being tied up," Namjoon interrupted.

Jin nodded. "And edged."

"And fucked raw."

"And—" Jin began before he got interrupted.

"Guys! Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook snapped, becoming more angry by the second. The two boys cooed at how cute the angered little boy looked, not being able to take his anger seriously. Jungkook quickly brought his hand to swat away Namjoon and Jin's hands that came up toh is face in hopes to pinch the younger boy's cheeks. Get off me was lowly grumbled by Jungkook, as he looked away with a bothered look in his eyes.

"They know?" Taehyung slowly whispered to Jungkook with gritted teeth, hoping he wouldn't get a yes as an answer. If anyone found out about anything Taehyung and Jungkook did, or if someone came up with the random assumption that one of them were gay: it would be over. Taehyung knew he would immediately have to do what was necessary to not have that go on.

"Know what?" Namjoon gasped. "We were just assuming things. Jungkook probably doesn't even really like these things! He's not even gay, pfft. And definitely not a bottom."

"Yeah, we're just saying," Jin continued, "What we thought Jungkook would be into. You know. hypothetically. If he was a gay. A homosexual. A dick twirler—"

"Okay, we get it!" Jungkook shouted, burying his face in his hands in embarrassment. Taehyung's eyebrow went up in suspicion but decided to let it slide, blaming it on the group's stupid conversations they always have. 

It was silent for about three seconds.

"Oh wow, is that Jesus in a dress?" Jin suddenly looked into the distance, staring at a blank wall. "Come on Namjoon, let's go find out!" Namjoon barely had any time to respond before being forcefully pulled out of his seat and away from the table.

"Were they right, Jungkook?" Taehyung hummed, looking at the younger while slightly biting his lip. "Did they assume right? Or are you vanilla?"

Jungkook blushed. "Y-Yeah. Not vanilla. They got most r-right..."

Taehyung nodded, getting a little excited at the newfound information. It was such a longshot and coincidence that Jungkook was actually into the random stuff Namjoon and Jin came up with. "Do you want things with us to... go more in that direction? The things you're into?"

"Yes p-please," Jungkook gulped, feeling a spread of pink blush rise from his neck to his pretty cheeks, dusting it red ever so lightly.

Taehyung smirked, slightly moving closer to Jungkook. "What are you into, baby?"

"I-I," Jungkook stammered, not used to being so... put out on the spot about this. "I-I like being degraded, and t-tied up, and I have a hyung k-kink. And I-I have a love hate relationship w-with being teased," he mumbled shyly.

"Is that right, love?" Taehyung's eyes glimmered with something new that was sparked within him, haven found yet another interest in the younger.

Jungkook gulped and his body actually relaxed as he felt Taehyung's hand slowly slide up his thigh, lightly brushing in a teasing way and bringing it to his upper thigh, one of his most sensitive places.

"Yes h-hyung."

WANT YOU ♡ taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें