ғσυятεεη

♡♡♡

A gasp elicited from Jungkook's pretty pink mouth as he was set a bit roughly on the counter of the sinks of the boy's bathroom. His legs were spread open and someone was standing in between them, gripping his hips harshly.

"T-Taehyung?" he said confusedly, subconsciously wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

Taehyung seemed, really, really mad. Pissed off, even. Taehyung stared into Jungkook's eyes, anger flaring and raging in his own. The two were so close that their chests were pressed against each other's. Jungkook's chest moving steadily recovering from the scare he was given and Taehyung's moving slightly as he tried to subside his anger. It didn't work.

"Who the fuck told you that someone else could touch you like that?" taehyung growled.

Jungkook's face just scrunched up in even more confusion. Why the hell was Taehyung being so possessive?

I really don't know, but I'm not going to lie. The younger thought as he bit his lip. I really fucking like it. Fuck, he looks so hot right now.

Deciding to play the cards how he can, Jungkook tried to test his limit.

"What's it to you, huh?" Jungkook said as he lifted his eyebrow a bit and stared straight into Taehyung's clouded eyes.

The older scoffed and tightened his grip on jungkook. he brought his face closer to the boy's, then a bit closer, to the younger's ear.

"You know that you're mine. We agreed, didn't we now love?" Taehyung whispered, his voice coming out raspy and dominance traced within it. They agreed that they weren't dating, but they weren't going to see anyone else anyways. They couldn't date, pfft, because that would be gay.

Now, it was Jungkook's turn to scoff. Playing hard was definitely Jungkook's specialty. It was definitely time for Taehyung to see Jungkook's bratty side.

"Ha, yours?" Jungkook questioned, pulling Taehyung closer so that both of their foreheads were touching, Taehyung being trapped in between Jungkook's meaty thighs that look so good in his tight pants, Jungkook's arms around the older's neck. The two could feel each other's breaths on their faces, the tension burning inside both of them. "Then show me, if that's so."

Taehyung snapped. He crashed his lips roughly onto the younger's, hungrily. The two closed their eyes as both of their bodies grinded against each other creating amazing friction between the two. Taehyung's tongue slid across Jungkook's bottom lip, asking for permission that was nearly immediately granted, the younger completely submitting and letting him ravage his mouth.

Taehyung's hot tongue against Jungkook's was pure heaven as they battled for dominance, Jungkook not wanting to give up right away. But alas, he let Taehyung have him completely. Jungkook let the other's tongue explore his wet cavern as he moaned into the kissed, the friction between both of their crotches rubbing together and their tongues colliding was way too much for him.

Slowly, as Taehyung trailed kisses from Jungkook's mouth to his chin, Taehyung began to start kissing and sucking on the younger's sensitive neck. A sensation that Jungkook has never felt before, one that gave him lots of pleasure, was being delivered especially when Taehyung began sucking on the sweet spot right under Jungkook's ear.

The moan that escaped the younger's lips when Taehyung bit down softly on the sweet spot was embarrassing loud, so he bit down on his lip to try to keep from from leaving his mouth. Jungkook's hands found their way to Taehyung's hair in which he buried his fingers in and lightly pulled as he whimpered into Taehyung's touch.

The older boy moved his hands from Jungkook's waist to his thighs and then back down to his ass, squeezing tightly and smirking when he heard Jungkook gasp. He worked on littering the other boy's neck with hickies as he licked and sucked the skin of his neck. Taehyung frowned when he realized the boy under him was trying to keep quiet.

Jungkook let out a big, surprised gasp as he felt a slap! on his ass, the sound echoing throughout the bathroom.

"Don't keep quiet, baby," Taehyung muttered as he licked Jungkook's collarbones.

"O-okay, Tae!" The younger saying the last part in a high pitched voice as he felt Taehyung grind his crotch right against Jungkook's, undoubtedly making the both of them even harder.

Jungkook's whines and whimpers were just driving Taehyung crazy. It fed his adrenaline making him not give a fuck about where they were or who was around them. It was the three words that escaped Jungkook's mouth that reminded Taehyung of the current situation.

"Want you, Tae,"

"Kookie, we can't," Taehyung sighed, "Not now. Not in the school bathroom."

Jungkook pouted at Taehyung's words, not wanting to stop. He saw that Taehyung had put his leg between Jungkook's, giving the younger an idea.

As Jungkook looked up into Taehyung's eyes, he grinded himself on Taehyung's leg, moaning out sheepishly at the friction. He kept rolling his hips and his mouth fell open, relishing in the pleasure as Taehyung just watched, biting his lip.

Taehyung grabbed harshly at the boy's waist and stopped him, whispering in his ear, "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum right here."

The older pulled away and looked at Jungkook's face for any sign of giving in, but his face was blank. After a few seconds, though, a smirk crept up to Jungkook's face. Jungkook bit his lip and put on the most innocent face he could. Slowly, he brought his hand down from Taehyung's chest, to his thigh, and finally to Taehyung's groin. Still maintaining eye contact with the older, Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's hard on with the palm of his hand. Jungkook stared up at Taehyung with big doey innocent eyes.

"Please," Jungkook whimpered.

With a click of a tongue, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the waist, picked him up from the counter and flipped Jungkook so that he was bent over the counter. Jungkook squeaked in surprise, looking up to see himself in the mirror and Taehyung behind him.

A big hand was met with Jungkook's ass, as Taehyung spanked Jungkook hard. Jungkook outright just moaned at the sting.

"Want me to fuck you right here, huh baby? Want me to spank your pretty little ass as I fuck you so hard that everyone outside can hear? Wanna watch yourself as a moaning fucking mess in the mirror?" Taehyung growled into Jungkook's ear, pulling the younger up to his chest and holding Jungkook's hair in a tight fist to make sure Jungkook could see himself and how desperate he looks in the mirror.

Jungkook just nodded frequently, begging and whining in submission, "Yes, yes, please—"

"Well, then. Too bad," Taehyung let go of Jungkook, opened the bathroom door and walked right out.