the day I meet kai

I'm back guyyyysssssss I finally came up with something to write and if you want your ideas in this book dm me or comment your name and vote, then you will get a shout out at the beginning of your story.  I'll be picking 5 , good luck.!

Me and a group of my friends were gonna meet up with a bunch of guys or more likely there boyfriends, except on guy but I'm just not gonna talk the whole time.  My friends are elena, Bonnie, and Caroline.

Elena's boyfriend is Damion , Bonnie's  boyfriend is enzo, and carolines boyfriend is Stephan.

We all meet up at the old cemetery somewhere in the woods.

" where are they?" elena looks around. I jumped hearing her scream because her freaking vampire boyfriend had to to Sneek up on her. Me, Bonnie,  and that one guy that's with them, are the only humans here so I get freaked out easily. Especially around Damion cause, he litterly can't control his cravings so I always bring revane water with me,  and he knows it too so he doesn't fuck with me much.

  Every on arrives accept the other guy they brought?

" where's your plus one? " I wasn't sure what was going on around me.

I heard huffing in the distance, some guy was running towards us.

" sorry [heavy breathing ] man these guys are fast" he bends over with his hands on his knees,  trying to catch his breath.

  This guy already met my friends except me.

" who [heavy breathing ] is sh...[coughing] she? "

" hi my name is y/n, and you are? "

"oh manners, I'm Kai, Kai parker" he reaches his hand out to shake mine.

I lifted one eyebrow and looked at him up and down.  I finally decided to reach my hand out to shake his to take a break from staring at his beautiful face.

He got up and started to walk with me and my friends except they were way ahead and we were way in the back.

"so.........  How long have you known my friends for? " I was curious to know cause they never tryed to hook me up with guts like I ask them to.

" about 2 weeks now" I catch him giving a good look up and down my body and accasonally a quick glance at my ass. Not gonna lie I actually liked the way he looks at me.

He all decided to go out to eat.  We go to some restraunt in town. It ended up being a pizza place with cute table cloth on all tables.

We order what we wanted and we sat down and eat.

Kai sat next to me and on the other side were my friends except Damion sat next to kai and elena was sitting next to Damion. We are all laughing and telling embarrassing stories about me to Kai. I went to pick up my pizza,  then I jumped because Kai put his hand on my thigh.

"are you ok y/n" Bonnie asked.

" yeah sorry my pizza was hot" they all went back to doing what they were doing. Kai leaned over and whispered in my ear.

" you almost got us caught baby girl, I'll just have to punish you later"

Chills went though out my body and I was starting to get wet as his hand inched higher and higher up my thigh.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed, this I gonna be a 2 parter,  so vote if you wanna see the 2nd part. Thank you for reading and I'll see you later,  peaaaaacccccceee✌