Sick day

Omggggg! It's been too long, I feel almost guilty because I think I've drifted away a bit from the kai fandom, I'm back! I will start updating on here more but I love you guys and enjoy!! Btw I'm sick right now so....... fun!

  If today could get worst! I found out that kai out of the prison world once again, Elena and her boy drama like news flash I don't care! I'm lonely asf, and Caroline's little thing with Claus and now I'm sick, like, I'm human of course I'm sick, I'm laying in bed right now writing this in my sad little diary, how pathetic! All I can hear down stairs is Elena and Damion yelling again oh wait...... oh ..... yep there making out. If nobody puts me out of my misery im gonna have to do it myself just like everything else around here.

  "WHO IS IT" I responded to the knocking at my bedroom door. "Little feisty their aren't you?" Kai walks in with that annoying ass look he always has on his face. "What do you want kai?!" I crossed my arms. "What happened to you? Are you dying?" He points at my obviously pale skin and sweat drops on my forehead. "Yeah I wish" I rolled my eyes. "Ok" he giggled and throws his hands in the air. "What" I question "what" he looked as if he didn't just randomly strolled into my room uninvited. Too bad he isn't a vampire. "Why did you just walk into my room??!" "Oh yeah! I just wanted to annoy you" of course! "Could you be annoying somewhere else?" "Well then who would take care of you?" "I'm pretty sure Elena or Bonnie would take care of me" I shrugged my shoulders and let out a sigh. "No, they all just left" his thumb pointed out the door. Are you fucking kidding me!! "So it's just me and you and a whole lots of fun" he smiled. "God just kill me now!" I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. "Don't be a downer" "I got a game of uno, can you teach me?" He pulled out the big stack of cards. If I'm gonna torcher myself then I might as well. "Fine, just pull up a chair from my desk" "Yes!" He sat the chair beside me.

  "Uno!" Kai screams "see it's not that hard" I looked away as my phone began to ring. The caller id showed up as Elena. "Well, well,Well isn't the wonderful friend that left her sick friend with kai" "sorry I just......" "were playing uno!!" Kai shouted into the phone, "ok I'm so so sorry y/n" Elena said after hearing kai. "You should be" "look I'll bring home some soup" "no, need I can make her some really quick" Kai yelled again making my ear drum burst. "I'm so so sorry" Elena laughed. "You owe me!!!" It really be like that sometimes. "I'll go make you some soup" "ok take your time" I heard kai reach the bottom step. I quickly got up to open the window but all of them won't open. I finally found something to help pry open the window one movement at a time the window slowly became loose. I began to climb out the window, "you need to rest" Kai pulled me back in. He did some magic thing that I guess locks me in except for him, "here's your soup" he handed me a burning hot bowl of chicken noodle soup, "ow! Fuck kai!" The bowl was burning hot and burned my hands. "Oh yeah your a weak human, duh I frogot" he shrugs his shoulders.

To be continued...