the day I meet Kai part 2

" you almost got us caught baby girl.  I'm just gonna have to punish you later"

  Chills went all over my body as his hand inches higher and higher up my thigh. He gets closer to the part I want it most.

" Ok let's check out shall we" Damion had to ruin it.

Kai started acting natural.

" hey guys y/n an I are gonna hang out at my place and thank you for having us I appreciate it. " my heart skipped a beat and I knew what was about TF to go down.

Me and Kai were alone now. We got in his car and drove off.

We pulled up to his house.  I got out of the car and headed towards the house.  Kai let me inside.

He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me passionately.

"jump" I obeyed Kais wishes, he was already gonna punish me, I wonder what would happen if I pee him off even more?

He picked me up off the ground and carry me to his bedroom. I was tossed into the bed and him already on time.  Our hips move in sync. He already could tell what I like from the little moans that escape my mouth.

"what's my name baby girl"

"kai" I moaned.

"I'm not Kai tonight, you want daddy to show you what he could do" my whole body had chills going down my spin,  he turned me on even more.

I nodded my head and his sexy grin smeared across his face. He started ripping my clothes off along with his. He unhooked my bra with one hand and the other rubbing my sensitive spot. He climbed off to get a condom from his night stand. Before I know it, he was back on top asking for entrance.

I slowly nodded,  I was unsure then cause of how big his cock was. He slammed into me without warning. I moaned out if pleasure.

He started pounding in and out of me.

"faster daddy" as I said that he went 10x times faster than he was. I became a moaning mess,  I could feel my stomach knot up.

"not yet babygirl,  hold it in" my walls started closing around his dick and I earned another moan from him.

I wrapped my legs around his torso to go deeper. I came undone and release with out his command.

"naughty girl,  now I'm in control, turn around" I got on my hands and knees,  he slowly stuck it in. Kai grabbed a hand full of my hair and started pounding in and out of me.

A couple more thrusts and he came undone and filled the condom.

He collapses next to me and put his arm around me.

"I love you" my heart skipped a beat. I was falling for him.

"I love you too kai"

He kissed me on the cheek and fell asleep.

Hey guys I hoped you liked part 2, hopefully it wasn't boring to you and sorry if it's too short.  Let me know in the comments and if you want a story about you and Kai rather it's romantic or smut,  dm me, comment,  and vote.  let me know. I'll give you a shout out at the beginning of the story. I hope you liked it and peeeeaaascceee