Chrismas eve party

Hey guys I decided to keep writing for this book so I hope you enjoy this one and I hope you all have a good Christmas❤️

   You are helping with the decorations and the food shopping for tonight's Christmas Eve party. Your boyfriend kai and you have been dating since you guys were juniors in high school. Your hoping he can make it to the party because of how late he works.

"Hey y/n can you help me pick out a dress to wear"
" only if you help me too"  I want tonight to be perfect. I've been planning a big trip to Hawaii, just me and kai. Kais been working too hard he needs a break. "So hows that planning going out?"  " well Elena,  it's official!" "OMG YOU GOING TO HAWAII!" " you  better send me a post car" Elena giggled. " I will make sure of it".

    It's 7:00 and the party started 2 hours ago. As I was giving up hope , I see kais white Toyota pull up. A big smile appeared on my face. He walked up and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey baby girl, I told you I'll make it" "I never doubted you" kai's smile grew. He placed both of his hands on my face and kiss me softly on the lips. I grabbed his hand and walked us in the house. "Hey kai's here" Damion approached us. "Yeah finally right?" "Y/n can you get us some punch" "yeah no problem babe"

Kai's p.o.v:

I waited for y/n to walk into the kitchen. "Whats up kai?" At this point y/n isn't in hearing distance. "I'm planning on doing something big" "and what would that be exactly" Damion looked confused. I pulled the black box out of my coat pocket, opening it reveling the sing diamond ring. "Wow how much was this bad boy" "alot let's just say that" "yeah well same was Elena's ring". Behind Damion y/n walks out of the kitchen. I quickly put the ring back in my pocket.

Your p.o.v:

I walked back out to kai and Damion. "Here you go" I handed them their drinks. Kai looked nervous. "Kai babe are you ok?" He clears his throat "oh, uh. Yeah babe better than ever" I knew something was up but I decided to ignore it. "Enjoying the party?" Elena stood in front of us. "Yeah, Elena this is amazing" I said  "well I couldn't have done it with out you" "yeah, y/n's amazing" kai said as he secretly grabbed my ass. He knows I like that, what a tease. "Imma take Elena somewhere for a bit" Damion said while giving Elena the evil grin. They walked away heading towards the stairs. "Come" kai said taking my hand and pulling me to the middle of everyone. "Excuse me I have a announcement" kai gotten every ones attention. "Kai what are you doing?" I whispered. He continued to talk "me and y/n have been together since junior year of high school, she's the most beautifulest women I ever laid my eyes on and I'm hoping she can make me the happiest man in the world" he gets on one knee. I couldn't help cover my mouth with my hands. I started feeling a tear run down my face. " y/n make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" he opens the black velvety box and reveling a big diamond ring. It's so gorgeous. " YES KAI! I WILL MARRY YOU" I said tears pouring out of my eyes. He gets up to up the ring on my finger. Every one cheers as he gave me the biggest hug. " hey what did we miss?" Damion said walking down the stairs with Elena. Every one laughs. This is the best Christmas Eve I have ever had.

Hey guys Ik it's kinda short but I hope u liked it. If you have any suggestions please comment them and I will be sure to mention your name. Thank you so much for all of the support and I'll see you next time. Peeeeaaaccceee✌🏻❤️