prison world prt 5

Hey guys Im back, I really hope you like this one, and im thinking about turning this prison world series Into a book.  Let me know!  Anyways enjoy!

  Kai and I made it to the cave with the decedent and my witch book.

"Ok,  we're here do your spells"

"Kai hold on damn you is so impatient "

Im starting to prep the decendent.  I cut my finger and drop a tiny bit of blood on the descendent and say the magic words.

The eclipse was starting and I could feel it take alot of my energy,  I still held in and continued the spell. Kai put his hands on both of my shoulders.  The wind picked up and the moon was blue.  Within a blink of an eye, me and Kai were home.

"OMG Kai we made it !"

" yeah we did "

Kai looked at his surroundings as if he was thinking about something.

"anyways, did you really mean that stuff "

" what stuff? "

  " you know, when we were in the car, and you said you loved me.  Was that true? "

" no. "

He laughed. Thats when my heart shattered into peices. That word slipping out of his mouth felt like a knife stabbing me.

"thanks for the ride tho"

Then he snapped my neck.  Of course I'm a vampire and I come back. I wake to see no kai in sight.  I felt so empty inside, just like I was hollow. All I could think about Is hurting him as bad as he did to me.

Kais p.o.v

I left here body lay in the woods so I could have an advantage of leaving and her to never being seen again. Just like the good old day of playing hid and seek.  I get to town and found a taxi. 

" where you headed to? "
This guy sounded so depressed.

"blah,  blah street "
I was on my way to my sister Joes house.