home for the night 🌃

Friday night,  you'd expect me to go to some club or out drinking with the girls, nope! I'm staying home tonight....... Alone😭. At least I got my Netflix and snacks. I decided to watch a scary movie,  I begin to put on hush when I was interrupted by my phone.

My friend Kai Parker texted me.

Kai: hey can I come over tonight?

Me: yeah,  I'm home alone rn I need someone to watch this movie with me.

Kai: what movie it's it?

Me: hush

Kai: I'm coming rn!

I giggled as I read his childish texts. I decided to make up some snacks for us to eat, along with my superman ice cream. My couch is that type of couch that could fold out into a bed so I decided to just sleep there tonight after Kai leaves. I unfolded the couch and through a bunch of blankets and fluffy pillows, ok I know I was being Extra but whatever.

I stopped as I heard knock at my door.

"I'm coming!" make sure he knew.

I opened the door to a happy Kai with bags full of our favorite snacks in both hands.

" I love you so much right now! "

"Ok thank me later,  now let's watch this movie"

15mins into the movie, already scared. 

"you scared of this?!  Come on y/n! " he giggled.

"hey not funny!" as I through a pillow at him.

"not funny? " he throws one at me.

" no....... but this is! " I started to throw my pillows.  Kai through back.  He quickly held my hands down, at this point were wrestling.

We ended up with Kai on top of me, pinning my arms down, us still laughing. He looks deep into my eyes. Thoughs eyes make my heart stop and his tough makes me melt. His lips inches from mine,  he didn't hesitate to kiss me.  Our lips move in sync. Slowly grinning on me. He takes my shirt off first, breast already exposed. I tryed to cover them.

"don't " he said deep and softly.

He pinned my arms up,  he finally let's go and takes his navy blue v neck off, abs showing.

We are fully naked now.  Kai slowly grinds as he leaves a trail of hickeys from my jawline to my neck.

He then elignes with my entrance. I nodded my head and he slowly pushes in me.  Hurts alittle and pleasure takes over. Little moans escape from my soft plump lips. He goes deeper hitting my g-spot. My moans get louder, and he goes faster. 

I turn into a moaning mess,  feeling the peak of my climax,  I knew Kai was almost there too.  His thrusts became sloppier. He rode out our climax and falls next to me.  He cuddles me until we both fell asleep.

Hey guys I hope you liked this one,  the pic at the top is a pic of my Acual bed. Vote to see more of these kind of stories. Peaccccccceeee✌