Football game 🏈

"your such an asshole kai!"

You start pushing through the crowd of people surrounding the food stands,  your so pissed that you can't think straight. You continue walking home when a red shiny car pulls up next to you and you heard a familiar voice.  " get in " it was Kai.

Earlier.......

  Tonight's that big homecoming game you have been waiting for a week. The popular girls asked you to go with them so you felt really  speacal. 

   I can't wait for the big night.  Mostly because they have food there but other that that I get to hang with the preps abd no it's not that kind of high school story where I'm the loser an they wanna prank me,  Acually were cool with each other,  we don't hang 24/7 but we still talk and eat lunch together.  So why am I so excited?  This is the first time I get to hang with them plus we get to see Stephan and Kai play tonight I like kai more but I have to back off a bit cause Kayla likes him alot so I keep my distance. I got done getting dressed and doing my make up and not gonna lie I look hot asf!  Yeah bitch I'm confident no hate here.  Anyways, I started my car and backed out of my drive way,  and made it to the game just in time.  I walked into the gates and see my friends "the preps". "OMG y/n you made it! " ella gives me a hug. "hey guys,  why are you waiting by the boys locker room? " . They looked at each other and giggled.  "Kayla is gonna ask kai out to homecoming after the game". I was shocked and happy for her but also kinda jealous cause I loved him for theb longest time and tbh I was friends with him 6th-9th grade,  I never lost feelings.  "Awwww Kayla I'm so proud of you "
Kayla blushed and had a small smirk on her face trying to hide it. 

The game ended and the football players leave the field while people leave.  Kayla brings Kai aside we gave her space but we can see them talking.  They continued to talk until Kayla started crying and ran through us. I'm so mad at this point, I stormed towards Kai.  " Kai what is your problem!  What did you do to her!"
" um I don't wanna go to homecoming with her,  she's way out of my league "

"Kai your such an asshole! "

Now..........

"y/n please get in " I hesitated but I finally get in the car.  The ride home was silent.  It started to down pour and hard to see,  Kais house is the closer house so I'll just stay the night there.  No one talked, Kai broke the silence. "why we're you hanging out with the preps? " he said sounding confused.  "I guess you could say that we're kinds friends " I wasnt sure about my answer and honestly I wasn't sure if we were really friends.  "why was Kayla out of your league,  like, she's a total babe " he didn't answer for an akward amount of time.  " i-i um...  Look I'm... " I look over at his hands,  his knockles are cut and bruised.  "Kai did-did you fight someone? ". "no I got hurt during practice " I didn't believe that one bit.  We got to Kais house. We made it inside but I'm completely soaked.  "do you need to change your clothes? " he looks at my wet clothes.  "oh um yeah,  thank you" he quickly went to get me so clothes and he shortly after he came down with what appears to be his jersey.  "oh Kai yoy don't have too"
"no no I insist plus there wasn't really much I could give you" . He pointed the direction of the nearest bathroom where I changed in.  In looked in the mirror noticing how much room I have to move until you can see my Acual under wear,  there has to be something else.  I walk out of the bathroom.  "hey uh- kai" . I saw his head peer around the corner.

Kais p.o.v

I looked around the corner and my jaw dropping,  she was gorgeous.  The way she moved in it and how much it lifted up showing a little bit of her laced underwear.  It was so hard to look away but at the same time I don't wanna wanna get a hard on.  I stopped loving and said......  "you look fine,  come watch this with me".

Your p.o.v

I walked over and sat next to kai on the couch.  He put on Netflix, and I leaned forward grabbing the pop corn.  I can feel the jersey riding up reveling my laced underwear.  I quickly covered back up but it was too late,  Kai already saw the whole thing.  I was red from embarrassment.  He just continued putting on a random movie.  I break the awkward moment, "so...  Are you gonna tell me why that girl was out of your league? ".

"look y/n , I didbt like her for many reasons,  for one I can clearly tell that she's using you,  they all are.  Kayla isnt nice, beautiful, amazing like you,  you don't understand how ling these feeling I've got for you,  I litterly punched someone tonight for talking about you,  it was a guy on the team.  I know alot about you and what's happen to you,  I always pay attention to detail.  Like when you dyed your hair or got new clothes.  Y/n I have these strong feeling for you that I really can't explain it's...... " I cut him of by kissing him,  we didn't stop.  It turned into a full on make out.  At this point I'm straddleing him with out breaking the kiss.  We stopped and looked into each others eyes. Kais were dark and full of lust and I can't help but fall deeper into his trance.  His hands are on my hips, guiding me.  My hands are tangled in his soft brown dark hair.  He rocked my hips back and forth slowly , he turned us over where I'm on my back and him between my legs. Grinding slowly as he kissed down my neck and his hands exploring every part of my body with out missing a spot.  We eventually take our clothes off,  he admires my body taking in every inch and every curve. Kai takes out a condom.........

Word count: 1079

I hope you enjoyed,  let me know if you want a part 2 to this.  Sorry this was Kinda long but leave a comment if you like my stories longer or shorter.