P R O L O G U E

"Lee jeno,
You are my whole world even if you don't know it. You're so kind and handsome and I hope you know that. There is no one that can compare to your beauty. You've made my life happier without even realizing and I think I've slowly started to fall for you each passing day. I hope to make you smile when you read these because that's what you deserve.

~ much love,
anonymous :)"

Jaemin finished writing his very first letter/confession to his crush, Lee Jeno. He's been pining over the boy since freshman year and finally gained the courage to make a move, even if it was anonymously.

Jaemin was planning on writing jeno letters with whatever he felt like every Friday and putting it in the boys locker before school. Luckily for jaemin, he got to school early due to living a walking distance away and having dance training early before school started.

Unluckily for Jaemin though, jeno was also a dancer and got to school fairly early as well, so jaemin had to either try to get to school earlier than jeno or after the boy had already gone to his locker.

Somehow today jaemin had managed to get to school early enough to slip his letter in jeno's locker right before the boy arrived to school. Jaemin dropped the letter in the little opening and ran off to the practice rooms to warm up before jeno could notice his presence.

This would be the beginning of a long journey for Na Jaemin and his helpless crush on Lee Jeno.

———————————————————————————

Hi, hello!! Welcome to my very first nomin ff :)) I got this idea from a nomin Twitter au that I read a while back so the whole giving jeno notes is based off of that but everything else I came up with on my own :)) I hope you guys enjoy!! The chapters may start off short but that's so I can kinda get the plot line going so bare with me :)