열 하나 11

Jaemin woke up the next day with puffy eyes and a aching heart. He threw on a random hoodie and jeans and called it a day before walking out of his house and to school.

He remembered the crumpled paper in his bag and made sure to take it out and drop it into jeno's locker before heading to the practice room.

Dance practice was the only time jeno ever slightly payed attention to jaemin and made light conversation with him. Jaemin knew it was forced though and didn't think too much about the small interactions.

Jaemin felt numb, he wasn't nervous or angry or anything. He had given up on caring after writing all his feelings out on that piece of paper he put in jeno's locker.

Jaemin walked into the practice room and sat his stuff down before sitting in a corner to scroll on his phone and wait for the rest of the boys to show up.

He would only look up from his phone if he heard the door open, he was unfazed every time and just looked back down at his phone. That was until a certain Lee Jeno walked in, jaemin's jaw clenched at the sight of the boy and he felt anger boil inside of him but calmed down once he realized what was happening.

Jeno had the crappy folded paper jaemin wrote him in his hand and sat down across the room from him, jaemin looked down at his phone and pretended to be busy. Anxiety was bubbling it's way up his stomach and lingering in his chest, why couldn't he just stay numb?

He looked up once to see the older slowly unfolding the paper curiously, jaemin felt his heartbeat speed up but before jeno could actually read what was on the paper Jisung arrived and they were all called to start stretching and to practice.

Jaemin had gone on with his day like normal, only taking out his earbuds for class and ignoring everyone around him. He forgot about the letter he wrote jeno and wasn't reminded about it until the last class of the day, well more like after the class.

Jaemin had shoved his stuff in his backpack after placing his earbuds back in his ears, making his way out the door with music blasting. Everything was fine before he was harshly pulled into one of the empty classrooms and pushed up against a wall.

Jaemin was dazed and felt vulnerable until he looked up and noticed jeno staring back at him, suddenly he felt a whirlwind of emotions hit him and his eyes watered.

Jeno's face instantly softened and gently cupped one of jaemin's cheek while the other laid on the younger's waist.

"Jaemin, why are you crying?" Jeno asked sympathetically, "that's a stupid question I'm sorry. You're crying because of me right?" Jeno frowned and massaged his thumb into jaemin's cheek.

The younger boy nodded and sniffed, his tears flowing uncontrollably now. Jeno felt horrible, how could he make someone so sweet and kind cry like this?

"I'm so sorry jaemin, I'm so so sorry" jeno apologized and felt tears prick at his eyes. "I'm so sorry I did this to you, you didn't deserve that. I'm so stupid" he continued on and felt a tear roll down his cheek. Jaemin was full on sobbing now, his emotions a mix of sadness, happiness, and anger.

Jaemin tried to fight back and remain strong, but he was weak and jeno made him weaker. Jeno always made him weak, weak at the knees, weak at the heart, everything.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" Jaemin cried harder and jeno's heart clenched. "I-I was stupid and believed something I shouldn't have" the older boy explained. "I was told that you lied to me, that someone else was writing me those letters and it wasn't you." Jeno sniffled and wiped some of jaemin's tears. "I was too stupid to see how much I cared about you and too afraid to admit my love for you so I believed the lies"

Jaemin felt anger but it wasn't directed towards jeno. Who would lie and start a rumor like that about him?

"I really do care for you jaemin, and you're letter proved that it was you and showed me how stupid I was for believing such a lie." Jeno's tears were flowing freely now, his heart ached. "I'm so sorry jaemin, I'm really really sorry" jaemin felt his heart clench this time and decided to wrap his arms around the older's waist and pull him into his chest.

"Shhh jeno it's okay" jaemin had stopped crying and comforted jeno instead. "I forgive you, I forgive you but I'm pissed off. Please stop crying, love" Jaemin stroked the older's back, jeno's face tucked into his neck. Jaemin could feel the hot and wet tears on his neck and he hated whoever did this to them.

Jeno had calmed down now and just laid his head in jaemin's neck, his arms tightly around the boys neck and let out a couple sniffles here and there. Jaemin was no longer upset at jeno but he needed answers.

"Who did this? Who lied to you?" Jaemin asked angrily, he wanted to just punch them right in their ugly faces.

"J-Joy, she told me it was her writing to me and not y-you. I'm so stupid to believe that" jeno stuttered and held onto Jaemin tighter. "That bitch, it's not your fault jeno. I know you were confused and she just made it worse" jaemin was very angry now but kept his cool to make sure the boy in his arms was okay.

"Please don't l-leave me jaemin-ah" jeno whined and started to cry again, he was afraid jaemin would hate him for believing some stupid girl but jaemin could care less about that, he cared more about the lies the older was fed and how he was going to make them stop. "I won't leave you, I love you remember?" Jaemin kissed the top of jeno's head, jeno blushed and shook his head yes to signal that he knew.

The two stayed like that in the dark classroom for what felt like hours but was probably only minutes. They finally pulled away after both had calmed down and stopped crying.

"Jaemin?" Jeno asked shyly, they were no longer hugging but still in close proximity. "Yes jeno?" Jaemin asked curiously. He was still pressed up against the wall but this time he was comfortable and not afraid. "C-can I kiss you?" Jeno asked nervously with a tint of red dusted on his cheeks, jaemin blushed as well and shook his head yes.

Jeno held onto jaemin's jaw and cheek after stepping closer to the younger, their bodies pressed together. Jaemin's eyes fluttered shut and jeno moved his face forward slowly and pressed his lips against jaemin's softly.

They pulled away shortly after, both boys with a smile on their faces and a slight blush on their cheeks. They were both the happiest they had ever been in their life at that moment.

————————————————————

andddd the fluff is back :)) also, a nomin kiss finally!! Ahhhh

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! :)

- j