스물 20

A good two years have passed since jeno and jaemin have been together. A great two years full of love and heartbreak and fights, but they made it through together.

They were in college now with Mark and the rest of their friend group, they all attended SOPA but majored in different things like dance and vocals. All of them had dance as either a minor or a major.

Over the past two years jaemin and jeno had fought and broken up once over many things, one of them being renjun.

Renjun was a touchy subject to talk about, although he is still their friend he is an important role in the boys history. the summer before their second year of college Chenle and Renjun had unexpectedly broken up and Jaemin was cooped up in his house or in the hospital due to his back issues.

Of course jeno was with his boyfriend through the younger's pain and suffering, but he was also with Renjun a lot as well. Somehow along the way renjun had fallen in love with jeno and the raven haired might of fallen in love with renjun as well. Jaemin noticed the lack of visits and the various amounts of pictures and conversations between the two older boys, he knew not to be jealous but something in his gut told him he should be.

Once jaemin fully recovered and was back with his friends 24/7 he noticed the change in jeno and renjun as well. They were touchy and flirty and jaemin hated every bit of it, so he broke up with jeno that summer and stayed locked up in his house crying for months.

That was the biggest argument the two ever had, and the only break up they had gone through. In the end, jaemin came back to school better than ever. He was a new confident and more matured jaemin than he was before, he had a boyfriend for a little while too.

That all ended when jeno had enough and dragged the two to an empty classroom and smashed his lips against jaemin's. He missed him and he still loved him so much, he hated that he could love someone other than jaemin and realized that he just couldn't. They always loved each other more than anyone else, so after weeks of sneaking around and hanging out more they broke up with their boyfriends and got back together.

Renjun knew it was coming and he honestly didn't care, he knew jeno loved jaemin more anyways and although his heart hurt he quickly got over the boy.

Markhyuck were as strong as ever, of course without a few fights. There was the famous summer fight for the couple as well, but they ended up back together stronger than ever.

Jisung found love too, that love was his best friend Chenle. Once the renle couple broke up, Jisung hung around the dolphin boy more and eventually gained feelings for the older. Chenle felt the same way too, and one summer night pulled Jisung into a sweet kiss and pronounced his love for the younger. They'd been together ever since, they were definitely one of the cutest couples out of the friend group.

In the end, everyone was happy with how things turned out. Even renjun ended up finding love, and that was with an older student named Sicheng who was Chinese as well. The group of 7 boys had now expanded to 18 and they loved everyone equally, maybe not as much as their partners but still.

Currently jaemin was sitting in his dorm room writing by himself, jeno was out dancing and jaemin decided he wanted to stay in for the night. They were roommates of course, after begging and begging to put them together it finally happened.

Jaemin was writing one of his famous letters to jeno, one that would be the last for a very long time. He finished his last word and signed his name before folding the paper and putting it into an envelope, glancing at the various letters jeno had kept from his high school years. Jaemin smiled and sealed the envelope shut, waiting for his boyfriend to return to the dorms for the night.