열 일곱 17

Jaemin and Jeno were currently sprawled out on jaemin's bed, jeno's head resting on the boys shirtless stomach with his arms around the boys body. Jaemin played with the older's hair as he watched the show that was currently playing on his TV.

Jeno was content at just laying with jaemin at first, but now he was bored and the younger wouldn't pay attention to him. It was summer now so the two boys were never separated and rotated who's house they were staying at, this week it was jaemin since his parents were working.

Jeno traced his fingers along jaemin's ribs and toned stomach, he felt jaemin giggle at the touch and his heart warmed at the cute boy underneath him.

Jeno was still bored though, he wanted to do something fun. Anything other than this would be fun to him, anything.

"Jaemin-ah lets do something" jeno whined cutely and squeezed jaemin's waist. "hmm" jaemin was too preoccupied with the TV and only made noises at the older boy. "Jaemin-ah can we go to the pool?" He asked and jaemin grunted once again. "Baby can we pleaseeee do something" he begged and lifted his head from jaemin's stomach, the younger just hummed a small "sure" but never tore his eyes away from the TV across the room.

"Fine" jeno sighed and got another idea, "can we fuck?" He asked and smirked, "yeah" jaemin hummed and continued to stare at the screen playing with jeno's hair still. "You consented so you can't say you said no" jeno smirked and placed his head back on jaemin's bare stomach.

The older boy started to place small kisses on jaemin's stomach and felt the younger squirm underneath him but continued what he was doing. Jeno began sucking on the skin that was exposed just above jaemin's boxers, leaving a hickey and moving on to the next spot. Jaemin hummed and his honey voice got even richer and deeper at the pleasure jeno was giving him, his eyes still trained on the TV letting the other boy do as he pleased.

Jeno had placed numerous hickeys all over the younger's stomach and up the boys chest, he smiled proudly at his work and sat up on jaemin's lap. "Jenooo move I can't seeeee" jaemin whined and hit jeno's chest lightly, the older boy laughed and ducked his head to place his lips on jaemin's collarbones. The younger sighed and hummed at the feeling of jeno's tongue swirling around his skin and sucking slowly. He was trying his very best to pay attention to his favorite show but jeno was making that very hard for him.

Jeno left small hickeys all over the younger's collarbones and started to kiss up the boys neck, leaving small hickeys here and there. He felt jaemin's breathing get heavier and something hard down below, he smirked against jaemin's skin and kissed behind jaemin's ear. He was straddling the younger now as he kissed under jaemin's jaw, sucking and swirling his tongue around jaemin's sweet spot. He figured out where it was a while ago and never failed to leave a hickey there every chance he got.

Jaemin let out a little moan and pulled at jeno's hair, the show long forgotten now. Jeno continued to suck on jaemin's neck and jaw as the younger boy pulled at his hair with one hand and had the other on jeno's waist tightly. "J-jeno" the younger whined and jeno pulled away to look at his masterpiece.

The hickey wasn't that big but you could tell it was there, he racked his eyes down jaemin's body and smirked at the sight of the younger covered in his marks. Jaemin whined and grabbed at jeno's shirt to pull him into a kiss, it was a heated kiss and jaemin felt like he was going to melt on the spot.

Jeno was still straddling the younger as he pressed his lower half down onto jaemin's, the boy moaned into jeno's mouth and lifted his hips up into the older's. Jeno pulled away and rolled off of jaemin before attaching himself onto the boys side and cuddled with him. Jaemin whined and groaned at the loss of friction, "why'd you stoopppp" he cried out and felt his lower half throb in pain. "This is what you get for ignoring me earlier" jeno smirked and cuddled into the younger some more.

"argh you can't just leave me like this" the younger whined again and jeno chuckled softly, "I can do whatever I want kitten" he smirked and heard jaemin groan again, the words instantly going to his stomach and aching member.

"Fine, then I'll take care of it myself" he grunted and shoved jeno off him, waddling over to the bathroom and locking the door. Jeno smirked and rolled his eyes, he wrapped himself up in jaemin's blankets before turning to the TV and watching it, no wonder jaemin was so interested in it. This show is really good.

Jeno shortly fell asleep to the sounds of the TV and jaemin's muffled moans coming from the background, he was warm and loved the scent of jaemin all around him because it was comforting.

Jaemin came back some time later with only his boxers on and walked over to his bed to check on jeno, he noticed the older sleeping and smiled lovingly before kissing the boys head softly and walking to get some clean clothes. Sure he was mad at jeno earlier but he was too cute to stay mad at for long, jaemin grabbed some clean clothes and decided to take a shower to wash off since it was already 7pm.

He got dressed afterwards in one of his favorite shirts of jeno's and only boxers on, jaemin dried his hair with a towel leaving it to be all fluffy and cute. He walked over to his bed and saw that jeno was now completely covered in his blankets and snoring softly, his heart skipped a beat and he blushed at how cute the older was before unraveling the blankets around jeno and climbing into them as well.

Jaemin had turned off the lights and the TV before curling up next to jeno, wrapping his arms around the older's body and resting his chest against the other boys back before falling asleep happily.

Y'all asked for some smut and here it is, of course I had to make it fluffy in the end because I mean they're just sooo cute :,))

I'm thinking of ending this book at 20 chapters since there's not much plot left, and I'll be able to focus on Crave and get to writing that other nomin book I talked about in the last chapters :))

I love you guys !!

- j