열 넷 14

Hi omg we hit 2k reads!! Ahhh I love you guys so much <33

The next morning jeno woke up first with the sight of a shirtless jaemin laying on top of him with messy cute hair and his face squished in between jeno's neck and collarbones. He smiled and rested a hand in the younger's hair, carding his fingers through it and relishing in the warmth jaemin was giving him.

Jaemin was kind of a light sleeper so when jeno started to run his fingers up jaemin's exposed ribs and sides he felt tingles and giggled after registering the touch. Jeno abruptly stopped and rested his arm around jaemin's waist and the other around jaemin's neck. "Good morning Nana" jeno whispered and kissed the top of jaemin's head softly. "It's morning already?" The younger whined and squeezed closer to jeno, if that was even possible.

Jeno laughed softly and buried his head in jaemin's hair, "mm yeah unfortunately" jeno held onto jaemin's body tightly and felt his heart skip a beat and his stomach do flips. "We need to get up and get ready for school baby" jaemin's heart jumped and he squealed quietly at the pet name. "did you just squeal?" Jeno laughed and jaemin shook his head slightly "y-yes" jaemin stuttered and jeno thought he was the most precious thing on this entire planet.

"well, baby. We really need to get up now, it's almost 7am" jeno teased and jaemin shot up at the mention of the time. "Shit we need to go oh my gosh!" Jaemin leaped off jeno's bed and frantically searched for his clothes. Jeno just sat back and watched with a dumb smile on his face as his boyfriend ran around without a shirt and messy bed head, boyfriend. He loved how that word rolled off his tongue, especially since it was jaemin who he was referring to.

"Jeno get your ass up or I'm leaving you" jaemin threatened, he had on his jeans and shoes but seemed to forget a few things. "Jaemin-ah, you don't even have a shirt on. Not that I don't mind but still" jeno smirked and watched as jaemin's face turned a deep crimson color. "J-just get up already, it's 7:15" jaemin stuttered and searched for a shirt. "I'm getting up, I'm getting up" jeno put his hands up in a mock surrender and got off the bed, walking over to the younger and wrapping his arms around the boys small waist.

"You're so cute in the morning" jeno kissed the boys cheek and squeezed his waist tighter, "you're cute all the time but you know what I mean" he continued and nuzzled his face in jaemin's neck, his chest pressed up against jaemin's bare back. "I'm flattered really, but we really need to go babe" the word rolled right off jaemin's tongue and he instantly blushed in regret, jeno smirked and kissed the boys neck before releasing him and getting dressed himself. "Hm babe, I like that" jeno teased as he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned stomach and jaemin blushed once more.

The two left at around 7:20, jaemin had grabbed one of jeno's shirts at the last minute because he couldn't find his own. Jeno wasn't going to lie, he loved the way jaemin looked in his clothes. "Nana you should stick with me at all times today" jeno declared and jaemin looked at him confused. "Why? Not that I wouldn't already but..." he trailed off and jeno smiled at him cutely before smirking, "because you look cute and sexy at the same time in my shirt" jaemin blushed and mumbled out a response, "h-how?" he asked and jeno laced their fingers together casually. "Because you look like a cute small baby but also sexy because damn look at those collar bones and neck muscles" jeno smirked and walked together with jaemin side by side and fingers intertwined.

They arrived to the practice room exactly on time, everyone turned to look at them and smirked at the two boys with their hands intertwined. "So, you have a lot to explain Lee Jeno" Donghyuck started and the rest emitted little "yeahs" in agreement.

And so the two boys, more like just jeno, explained everything that had happened over the course of the weekend (minus the rather personal parts they'd like to keep to themselves).