여섯 6

Sorry if it looked like I updated a lot today, I was fixing the numbers lol

^,^,^

2 weeks later,
Friday 7:25am

Shit shit shit shit shit

Jaemin was running awfully late today, he woke up later than usual and hadn't wrote a letter for jeno at all. He couldn't skip a day, he just couldn't.

Jaemin quickly came up with a small letter apologizing beforehand for how short the letter was and how he woke up late that morning.

He read over the letter one more time before checking the time on his phone, 7:30am

Jaemin quickly stuffed the letter in his bag and slipped on his shoes running out of the house.

Once jaemin reached the school it was around 7:40 and he quickly made his way to jeno's locker. As soon as he dropped the envelope in an opening on the locker he heard footsteps hurriedly make their way towards jaemin.

As jaemin turned around he noticed that the boy was jeno, terror and panic quickly flooded throughout jaemin's body at the sight of jeno looking quizzically at him.

"What are you doing jaemin?" Jeno asked curiously.

"I-uhm I was running late this morning and just got here" a terrible excuse was all jaemin could utter out as jeno approached him.

"Then why are you at my locker? Shouldn't you be going to the practice room?" Jeno lifted an eyebrow and jaemin felt more and more tense, he was bad at lying.

"Well um yeah, I was just on my way. Why are you late?" Jaemin tried to change the subject, it seemed to work for now.

"I woke up late. Let's go before the others wonder where we are" jeno said with a blank face, he seemed to be in a bad mood this morning.

"Uh yeah let's go" and so the two boys made their way into the practice room.

The entire rest of the day jeno seemed off, he was distant and quiet and kept giving jaemin weird looks. It was as if he knew something was up.

It wasn't only jaemin that he was distant to, he was distant to everyone and only talked every once in a while. Everyone thought it was strange but decided to leave him be, everyone has bad days.

Jaemin blamed himself for why jeno was distant and cold, maybe it was the letter I gave him, or maybe just me in general.

Jaemin didn't stop thinking about how it was his fault jeno was upset until he reached his house and decided to ask the boy about it. Texting was less scary than face to face confrontation.

Me:
Jeno are you okay? You seemed pretty upset all day :(
Sent 5:30pm

Jenojaem:
I'm fine NaNa.
Sent 5:32pm

Me:
No you're not
Don't lie to me jeno, everyone could tell you weren't your usual self.
Sent 5:33pm

Jenojaem:
Fine
I'm not okay, I'm confused and upset and ugh
Sent 5:35pm

Me:
You can tell me, I promise I won't hurt you
You can trust me jeno
Sent 5:36pm

Jenojaem:
I trust you.
But why were you at my locker this morning, and why were you late? You're always the first one in the practice rooms.
Sent 5:37pm