2

It now being morning Theo throws on his uniform and vamp speeds over to Nova's room. He leaves a soft knock on her door. Theo can hear her singing on the other side of the door. He smiles and listens for a minute. He knocks again a little louder and she stops.

He asks from the other side of the door, "Are you decent?" She opens the door halfway and says, "Yes. Come in please." Theo steps through the door and sits on her bed. Nova is wearing a black t-shirt with black shorts. Theo says, "You know you are around about 100 vampires in this building right." She asks, "What about it?" He lets out a small chuckle and says, "I could hear you singing before I entered the corridor." She blushes. She says, "I usually have a speaker and my phone to play songs with, so I don't have much to work with now." He says, "I have a computer in my room so you can use that if you ever want to hang out with boring old skittles." She laughs a little, "That's certainly very tempting."

Nova says with her bottom lip out, "I'm hungry. Can we go to the kitchen to get some blood?" Theo says standing up, "Yes." He then looks back at her clothes. He says, "Put your uniform on first, please. I'll be outside the door waiting for you." With that, he walks out of the room. Nova uses her vamp speed to put her uniform on. Since she's now her vampire speed is quite slower than a trained vampire would be. When she walks out Theo is kind of shocked at how fast that took, and because he likes how her uniform fits her perfectly. He asks, "How'd you get done so quickly?" She bluntly refers to the vamp speed. Theo says, "You haven't even started training yet. That's really odd. It usually takes a bit to get it down." Nova shrugs her shoulder and speeds off towards the kitchen, knowing he will catch up to her anyway.

Down the corridor, someone has brought a blood bag out of the kitchen. Nova and Theo's speed in and immediately stop in their tracks. Nova starts to freak because this has caught her off guard. The boy with the blood bag speeds to the cafeteria in order to calm Nova down. Theo spins Nova's attention toward him. Nova's breathing is heavy and she looks at Theo, her eyes filled with bloodlust. Theo says, "Nova I want you to focus on my eyes. It's okay." She looks in his eyes and starts to get calmer. Her fangs recede back into regular teeth and her breathing gets regulated. It's incredible how easily Theo can calm her. Nova says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go crazy." Theo pulls her to a hug and says, "It just caught you off guard is all." They stay like that until it gets awkward and they pull away. Theo says, "alrighty then let's go get you your breakfast." Nova nods and they walk the rest of the way to the kitchen. She drinks the blood bag easier than the previous day but is still a bit rattled of her reaction when she got caught off guard.

Theo pulls Nova down the hallway and she laughs. Nova says laughing, "Where are we going." Theo says, "It's a surprise." She sighs knowing darn well she isn't going to get anything out of him. They finally reach outside and the sight is beautiful. Nova says, "I didn't know there was a beach right behind the school." Nova looks around to sees the whitest sand she has ever seen. The water is so blue it kind of looks like it's glowing. The way the big dark rocks complement the sand is phenomenal. Nova lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She walks up to the water and takes in the full scene. Theo is looking at her and taking in every movement of her face and the awe it has. Nova looks at the sand and sees the imprints both of their shoes have made. It was then that the shadows of both of the two look as if they are holding hands. Their eyes meet and they stay this way for a few seconds.

Then Astrid speeds up interrupting the moment. Astrid says, "Boy you two are hard to find." They both turn their attention to Astrid. Astrid continues, "They just announced we are having a party tonight and honoring the leaving class." Nova says, "A party." Theo rubs the back of his neck. Theo says, "I was actually going to ask you to be my date tonight, but," Astrid says in shock, "Oh no did I interrupt? Sorry to be such a cockblock bro." Nova laughs and Theo nervously laughs at the word 'cockblock'.

Astrid tells them bye and she speeds off. Theo says, "So um about your training. As much as I want to delay it we have to start today." Nova nods letting him continue. "I was thinking we could start you off with some sparring. You know to see how good you are at fighting." Nova says, "Are you going to go easy on me?" He says, "For today I will." She bluntly and deviously says, "Don't" Theo raises an eyebrow and nods. He says, "Let's get to it then. We gotta head to the gym." They start walking up to the school and a thought comes to Theo's mind. He says, "Um why don't you go to your room and change into some workout clothes. I'll do the same." She nods her head and speeds off. Theo then speeds to his room as well.

They meet in the workout room and Theo is ready on the mats. Nova readies herself as does Theo. Theo says, "You ready?" She nods. He says, "Begin." They circle each other. Theo takes a punch shot and Nova dodges swiftly. Taking advantage of his exposed side she kicks his side whilst he is recovering from her dodging him. Theo stumbles back a bit and regains his stance. He then speeds around her and kicks the middle of her back from the side of her. Nova flings forward and  Theo tried to put her in some kind of chokehold but fails when she makes use of his hand on her shoulder and flips him forward and flinging him 10 feet in front of her. Theo taps out and Nova puts her hands on her hips in victory. Nova asks suspiciously, "We're you going east on me?" He catches his breath and says, "Not one bit. You are hella good at being a vampire." She smirks and says, " Or you are just weak." He then grabs her hand and flips her over his shoulder. He says smirking, "Am I weak now?" She says standing up, "Yes. Yes, you are." 

Theo says, "Time for another blood bag." Nova cheers, "Yay. I need one." They collect their stuff and go to the kitchen.

After feeding  Nova hangs out with Astrid and Zyla. They wanted to help her get ready for tonight's dance. Zyla says, "This one would look great on you. I've never been able to wear it because I've never had the boobs for it. You do though." She pulls out a black gown. It's absolutely stunning. It's just the right amount of poof to not be too much. Its straps are lace with black bats embedded into the lace. Nova says, "So your parties are more of balls basically." Zyla says, "Yeah kinda." Astrid says, "The royals have to be seen in the finest, so they have to have formal attire." Nova lets out a half confused half understanding 'oh'. Nova then says, "So Theo's going to be in a suit. Oh, I don't know if I will keep my hands off of that boy." Zyla puts on a disgusted face and says, "Ewww brother alert please don't talk about him that way." Nova and Astrid just laugh. Zyla then presses the ball gown to Nova and Demands, "Go child. Try it on."

Nova walks out of the bathroom and spins around to show off how she looks. Astrid says, "Yes bitch yes." Nova let out a small laugh and Zyla says, "You look amazing. My brother sure is a lucky one." They all laugh. Nova smirks, "I'm going to rock this boy's world with just the sight of me. Just wait and ye shall see my children."