6

It's now the morning of Nova's review. She had a good night's sleep and greeted Theo when he came to her door.

Theo says, "Since it's your review day you need to wear work out clothes until after you've finished your review." Nova says, "I was just about to hop in the shower actually." Theo says, "I'll just wait on your bed until you're done." Nova nods. She grabs clothes and goes into the bathroom. Theo just sits on the bed and waits patiently for her to get done.

They head to the gym and the Queen is already there. Nova asks scared, "Oh are we late? I'm terribly sorry." Queen Elouise says, "That's quite alright dear. I'm just a bit early." Nova nods in response and fiddled with her hands out of embarrassment. Queen Elouise suggests, "Well let's get started with quickest of two laps around the track." Nova nods again and walks over to the track. After they get ready Theo counts down. Once he reaches one they both run. Nova took a second to gain confidence and once she did she ran so fast easily passing the Queen and beating her with no comparison.

The Queen's expression is absolutely priceless. She says, "Nice job kiddo." Nova smiles and says, "Thanks." Theo interrupts, "Now for sparring. I'm honestly not sure which will win. You both kick my ass." Nova and Queen Elouise laugh. The Queen says, "Us girls are just better at fights son. It's nothing personal. Although, you could put up a better fight." Nova laughs and Theo gets embarrassed. Theo says, "Alrighty let's not throw shade now a mother. Now get on the mats the both of you."

Nova recovers from being thrown across the room quickly and takes the opportunity of Elouise charging at her to trip her while kneeing her in the gut. Elouise stays down for a second and once again tries to throw Nova over her shoulder, but Nova counters it spinning around and kicking the Queen in the back sending her off her feet and face planting into a table. The Queen puts her hands up in surrender and Theo calls the match. The Queen says, "Theo this one is kicking your ass all the time. I feel your pain." Nova apologizes, "I'm sorry for hurting you miss." The Queen laughs, "That's the point of sparring child. I'm actually glad someone around here is worth sparring with. No offense Theo." Theo says, "Hey you two are the only ones I can't beat besides dad." The girls laugh.

Queen Elouise says, "Now for the final test." Theo furrows his eyebrows in confusion. Theo says, "There are only two tests though." Elouise says, "Not for this case. It's your father's idea to have a feeding test." Theo says, "She can drink a blood bag no problem with no issues. I don't understand." Elouise explains, "She won't be feeding on a bag. She'll be feeding off of a person." This earned gasps from Theo and Nova. Theo says, "She's ready, but a warning would have been nice." Elouise says, "I'll be back with a feeder." She leaves the room quickly.

Nova freaks, "What if I kill this person Theo. I can't do this." Theo holds Nova's shoulders gently for reassurance. He says, "You'll be fine. Just know not to drink a lot. If you drink too much I'll stop you, but I'm such you'll do just fine." Nova nods her head and relaxes herself a little.

Shortly after Elouise comes back with a blonde girl. Theo asks, "Is she compulsed yet?" The Queen shakes her head. The Queen says, "You need to look in her eyes and tell her not to feel any pain and to not freak out. Say it as a command, so you must be confident." Nova focuses on the girl's eyes. Nova says perfectly, "You won't feel any pain, and you will stay calm and not freak out." Theo says pointing to the vein, "Now bite into her neck right here, and drink slowly." Nova bites into the woman's neck and lets the warm blood flow into her mouth. Once Nova feels she's taken a safe amount she slowly moves away and looks at Theo.

Theo says, "That was absolutely incredible. You do have a little on the side of your lip." Theo takes his thumb and wipes the blood away and wipes his hand off with a cloth. He then puts the cloth on the girl's neck to stop it from bleeding. Nova asks, "Will she be alright?" Theo says, "You might want to compel her to forget any of this happened." Nova does so and Theo walks the girl out.

The Queen says, "Your training here is finished. I am offering you a position here at this school. Would you consider it?" Nova grins, "Of course I'll stay. What positions do you have open?" The Queen says, " I'll get back to you with a list in a day or so, but we must move you out of the student dorm. I was thinking about giving you the room across from Theo's. I mean he goes to your first thing in the morning and sees you right before he goes to bed so it's only a shorter trip." Nova says, "That would be great thanks." The Queen says, "No problem. We'll move your things over tonight, and Theo can take you shopping to decorate it and get what you like." Nova nods with a happy smile and they both leave.

Nova packs up her clothes with Zyla and Astrid. Theo offered to move her into her new room after he gets back from a meeting. Zyla says, "You were only a student for a little over a week. That's a new record." Nova is surprised. Astrid says, "Yeah, most are here for at least a month or two. Some have been here a year due to relapses. I was a student for 4 months, because I may have refused to run all the time." They all laugh and continue packing. Zyla asks, "Where did you get this iPod from?" Nova quickly grabs it. She says, "It was a present from your brother." Astrid and Zyla both chime with 'awwwwee', which only annoys Nova.

Nova says, "We get it your brother is sweet now stop with the awing or they will quickly turn into ouches." Astrid says, "Like you could take us both." Zyla nudges Astrid's side, "She beat my mother in a spar babe." Astrid backs away with a 'shit'. Nova laughs. Nova says, "That'll do with the clothes. I don't really have that much outside of my uniform." Nova flips and the bed. She says, "I'll miss your comfy bed." Zyla says, "The ones in the workers' dorm are a lot comfier you know." Nova springs up. She says excitedly, "Really!" Zy and Astrid both nod and Nova start doing a happy dance.

It had to be the moment Nova started doing the sprinkler that Theo walked in. Nova straightened up really quick to pretend nothing happened. Theo asks, "What's going on?" Astrid blurts, "Nova was happy dancing about getting a comfier bed." Nova gives her the evil eye when Theo and Zyla started laughing their asses off. Astrid says anxiously, "I gotta go." With that, she speeds out of the room without warning. Zyla chases after her.

Theo says, "I'll grab your stuff." They head to the workers' dorm. Theo asks, "Did my mother tell you which room you are getting?" Nova says, "The one right across from your room she said." Theo's eyes light up and he murmurs so himself 'yes' and keeps walking. They settle her in and Theo tucks her in because she fell asleep putting her clothes in the closet. Of course, he had to finish putting her clothes up, but he didn't really care. He kissed her forehead and left to go to his room.