5

Zyla leads Nova to a part of the campus unknown to Nova. They enter the medical part of the building. Zyla grabs a couple of vials for blood and puts the needle in Nova's arm. Nova doesn't flinch which is odd to her because when she was mortal she never did like needles. She wasn't afraid of them, just not friendly with them. Zyla's reaction to when the blood came out was kind of surprising. Nova's blood was so dark it was black. This took Nova by surprise too. Nova says, "It wasn't that way before. I guess it did that when I was turned." Zyla says, "I guess so." Zyla finishes with the vials and Nova leaves. Nova vamp speeds back to the common room to catch Theo about to walk in.

Nova says, " Hey there silly." This catches Theo's attention, and he turns his head towards her voice. He says, "Hey there stalker." Nova says, " So I just got back from the blood thing with Zy. A weird thing happened. My blood is now black rather than red." Theo says, "That's odd. Black blood and white eyes. Don't forget the speed and agility you have. You truly are special my dear." Nova says, " Oh shut up you... you.... shit I'm out of sass." Theo laughs. Nova crosses her arms in a fake pout. She says pouting, "It's not funny." Theo rolls his eyes.

Queen Elouise walks down the corridor. Nova puts her head down in respect and Theo just stands there surprised. He says, "We don't see you much in this part of the building mother." Elouise says, "I'm actually here to inform Nova that she is going to be reviewed." Nova puts her head up at the mention of her name. Nova gives the Queen a questioning look. Elouise continues, "A review is where someone higher in power than your trainer sees your progress by watching you train. However, this time I am doing yours differently. You will be doing regular training exercises in the form of a competition." Theo asks, "Who'll She be racing?" Queen Elouise says with a small smile, "Me. It's in your report she's faster than you already, so let's see how she does against a 300-year reigning pureblood." Theo and Nova both nod awkwardly, and the Queen leaves.

Theo holds the door open to the common room for Nova. Nova happily walks through the door and walks over to the bar. Nova says to the bartender, "Bloody Mary kind sir." The bartender says, "Right on it Nova." She says, "I haven't gotten your name yet you know mine." He replies, "Harry. And before you think I've been stalking you I remember you from the court." Nova nods understanding. Nova notices Theo's jealousy and laughs. She leans to his ear, smirks and says, "The bartender is pretty cute don't you think." Theo says coldly like a child, "No. He isn't." Nova unknowingly puts her hand on Theo's leg when she says, "Relax, I'm just joking. Besides, I said cute and you my friend are sexy." Nova realizes her hands on his legs when she feels his pants stretch a bit. She quickly retrieved her hand.

Nova says, "I didn't know I had that much of an effect on you." Theo says, "What do you expect. We are matched and you are sexy as well." Harry then slides Nova her drink. Nova takes it and downs it. Theo says, "You know alcohol has no effect on vampires. It helps with urges, but no getting drunk." Nova says, "I never could get drunk anyway. It sucks." Theo says, "You can get high though. Blood highs are when you drink too much. You can also get them from drinking off of another vampire." Nova asks mischievously, "And how does one saint such as yourself know such things?" Theo says, "We all have a low point sometime right." Nova says, "You got that one right."

As the song changes Nova gets up and starts singing along to the song. She heads over to the dance floor and starts to dance. Theo pushes in both her and his barstools before heading over to the dance floor. An unknown man walks up to Nova and tries to dance with her, but comes on way too pervy. The man says, "You are Hispanic. I can tell by the way you dance." Nova says annoyed, "Yes I'm half Hispanic now go away please." The man very quickly grabs her arm. Theo says angry, "Let her go." The man lets go at the sight of the beautiful royal in front of him. The man then speeds out of the common room.

Theo says, "Fucking pervs...Are you okay?" Nova says, "Why wouldn't I be? I'm more powerful than him and smarter." Theo says, "I just don't want anyone touching you." Nova spouts, "The fucker ruined my song though. It's over now." Theo laughs and jokes, " I'm sure you'll manage." Nova says, "Now that that has ruined my vibe, I want to go to the track." Theo nods. He says kiddish, "Race you there." With that, he was gone. Nova vamp speeds after him and still beats him.

Theo says, "It's not fair that you are faster than me." She says, "Let's just run around the track. If I am going to be running against your mother tomorrow I need to at least improve." They walk over to their preferred spots on the track and start vamp speeding to improve their speed.

~~~~~after a while of running~~~~~

Theo complains panting, "Today is Sunday. It's our day off and you still took me training." Nova says, "Quit whining. It's my training anyway, you just ran because you're an old geezer who needed to run faster." Theo says, "And for emotional support." Nova rolls her eyes, "That too I guess." Theo then picks Nova up bridal style and says, "Don't call me old." Nova elbows him in the chest to try and get him to drop her, but to no avail. She yells frustrated, "Put me done your ass." Theo smirks, "Not until you say I'm not old." Nova squirms and gives up. She growls, "Fine, you aren't old. Now put me down." Theo gladly drops her knowing she's okay. Nova yells, "Ow!!" Theo chuckles, "Oops." Nova vamp speeds to Theo and throws him on the track a few feet from her. Nova smiles deviously and fakes, "Oops." Nova laughs and flips her hair as she swings her body to turn around and heads for the door.

Theo gets up and vamp speeds over to her. He says, "I want to try something." She asks, "What would that be?" Theo grabs her arm to stop her from walking and pulls her into a passionate kiss. They stand there kissing for a good 15 seconds. Nova pulls away and says, "Finally." Just as fast as she pulled away she pulled him in for another kiss. Theo pulls away this time and says, "We should go get some dinner." Nova Let's out a small 'yeah' before walking with him to the cafeteria.