Pulchritudinous

Just a lil drabble I thought would be cute. Hope you enjoy!

Newt Scamander x Reader

pulchritudinous: (adj.) breathtaking, heartbreaking beauty

Pulchritudinous. That was the first word that came to mind when he met Y/n L/n. He remembers the first day they met in great detail. They were young and both going to Hogwarts for the first time. They had sweaty palms and shaking voices, eager to find out what their futures held. After years of friendship, they had fallen in love. Both were too shy to admit it at the beginning. They would take loving glances while the other wasn't looking in their classes. Then they began to show small gestures of their love, such as, excited cheek kisses and "accidental" hand brushes. One thing led to another and they started dating.

After Hogwarts, Newt asked you to travel the world with him to study creatures. Without a single doubt in your mind, you said yes. Years pass and you both go through thick and thin together. Hundreds of "I love you's" were shared. Many scars were earned, and somehow you two managed to only get stronger. Wherever you were, Newt was too, so of course when he proposed, it wasn't a surprise. You felt your heart melt when you saw him get down on one knee for you. All of his nerves eased away with the simple three letter word the you spoke just barely above a whisper because he chose you. And you chose him.

Pulchritudinous. That was the first word that came to Newt's mind when you were walking down the isle. There you were in all your breathtakingly beautiful glory. Your wedding dress fit you perfectly, caressing your gentle curves just right. Newt teared up at the sight. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have you and you felt just the same.

The night after you said your "I do's" Newt decided that he wanted to show you just how beautiful you were. It began with gentle kisses that grew more passionate as the night grew on. You could basically see the fire that bore in both of your souls as you both grew more intimate. He left gentle marks on every part of your body. He was always patient and kind. He never rushed and only made sure that you were pleasured in any way he could.

Pulchritudinous. The first word that came to Newt's mind after you held their child for the first time. You had the most gentle smile on your face as you caressed the baby's cheek. Newt thought she was a spitting image of you. (Except she had his freckles) He knew she was going to grow up just as beautiful and loving as you were and he didn't mind that. Not at all.

A/n: hope you liked it 💛