Chapter 3 - Everstay Falls

Hello everyone! We have just arrived at Everstay Falls. I'll give a quick introduction to the first time visitors among us. This city was one of the first to be founded a thousand years ago in the nation of Ephraim by one of the radiant ones who still governs over this city today. Like many of the first towns and cities constructed so long ago, it's thanks to the nation of Israel that this city became a local hot-spot for agriculture, commerce, and technology. In recent times, despite its relatively small population of 60,000 people, it's home to some of the brightest minds in the nation.

Hayato gazed outside at the city's skyline as the airbus began its descent. Despite the city's urban look, the citizens have a high respect for nature and have found unique and innovative ways to incorporate it into the cityscape. Skyscrapers, mini-forests, and gardens are scattered throughout the city, streams and ponds teeming with aquatic life, a city where nature and technology meld together - a dream come true for Hayato. The modern architecture of the buildings along with the overall aesthetic of Everstay Falls is one of the main draws for tourists. It gives many a nostalgic feeling of days gone.

Everstay Falls is situated on Providence Island - an island the size of a small nation. It's connected to the mainland by two bridges three miles in length which serves as the entrance to the city or as an exit back to the mainland for travelers who decide to come by foot or ground transportation. 

There's also a smaller section of the city where farmers, fishers, cloth makers, and generally all those who make their living through "traditional" occupations reside

There's also a smaller section of the city where farmers, fishers, cloth makers, and generally all those who make their living through "traditional" occupations reside. This is the oldest part of the city known as the "Ike" district and has stood the test of time in terms of oriental building styles when compared to the rest of the urban designed city. And of course one can't forget the majestic waterfalls Everstay Falls derives its name from. The everstay falls can be found at the heart of the city. It is there that the first settlers of this island founded this city and as time progressed expansion continued outward to what we see today.

 It is there that the first settlers of this island founded this city and as time progressed expansion continued outward to what we see today

The airbus slowly made its descent towards the transport terminal, hovering until it finally made contact with the ground.

We have safely arrived in Everstay Falls. You may take off your seat belts. I wish you all the best in your stay and journey going forward. Have a blessed day everyone and thank you for riding with us today!