Mr. Wright is always right.

The boys scattered away from me like rats as soon as the literature teacher came towards me muttering "What the hell are we in kindergarden". I signed in relief as they left me alone and also in pain. "Those three can be a couple of jackass's." He said looking down at me with his glasses sliding a bit down his nose.

"Yeah, they're really annoying." I agreed now watching them standing in the corner of the waiting room. "Anyways, my name is Mr. Wright. I'm the new literature teacher, right next to Mrs. Dickson's room. I Believe your name is (Y/N)?"

I gulped nervously wondering if Mrs. Dickson talked shit about me to this kinda cute teacher which wore a blue button up, black dress pants and had his hair combed to the side. He had to be at least in his mid 20s. "Yeah, I walked into school one day and saw you magically appear." I blurted out earning a confused look on his face.

'Fuck I really don't have social skills' I thought silently cursing at myself as I was forced to talk to this man. He let out a low chuckled at my rambling of words and said "Mrs. Dickson told me how well of a writer you can be when it comes to writing the horror genre. From the details Mrs. Dickson had told me they sound terrifying; I can't wait to till I get my hands on one of your rough drafts!"

He said happily clasping his hands together. 'He's gonna start grading the bullshit I somehow manage to provide on  piece of paper every fifth block?' I thought to myself not realizing how easily my face was a sucker for my emotions. "Oh yeah! I forgot, Mrs. Dickson is going to be retiring soon and I'll be her replacing her soon, within a few weeks." He exclaimed. "That's so sad, shes one of the nicest teachers in the school building."

That was complete bullshit "Yeah, but you should probably just keep that a little secret, considering she wants to be the one to break the news to her students." He spoke a bit softer with his hand coming around to the side. Just then on the intercom of the fist floor of the hospital spoke loudly "Students of Dolores school, Please come to the waiting room we will be departing soon, back to the dorms in about 5 minutes. I repeat students of Dolores, we will be leaving soon."

I had been so busy talking to Mr. Wright that I didn't realize that the room had become more crowded with in such a little amount of time. I turned to saw to continue my conversation with him but he was gone. 

As we were all lined up and lead into the bus a dark silence filled the air. Sniffling could be heard from all around the bus. Some kids were crying, disturbed from yesterday and a few others crying over dead friends. I was sad, my classmates had so much potential and so much life in them. All though none of the knew me, I knew them. I would watch some from afar and enjoyed the funny conversations they'd would have during classes. How some of them had friends, family and had so much to live for.

Fuck some of them could've probably discovered the cure for cancer if they really wanted to because a few were that smart and excelled in many, if not, all classes. I however had nothing. I was just barely managing to pull myself through these next few years and wasn't even going to have a family to talk to. In fact possibly nothing would change since I didn't even ever talk to any of my living relatives. I should've died.

Stacy and Maddie had each other, families, money. It's my fault Maddie died. I had none of those. It's all my fault she's dead. I know I could've turned around and fought that maniac of a man. I had just a stabbed arm. I could've helped Maddie escape. I should've tried, but no. Instead of fighting back, I coward back and ran. Its my fault Maddie died. Images flashed through my head like a train busting and swaying side to side in an infident loop.

The screams echoes louder and louder in my head.

Blood all around the floor and handprints covering the walls. Stay's cold lifeless eyes staring upward to the ceiling as her pink, purple and red guts spilled out of her side like fresh road kill. Maddie's bright brown eyes watering and as bloodshot as mine and shaking as her death came closer and closer with a knife. And finally, the monster behind the tragedy. Covered in blood, skin pale, hair burnt and a grin from ear to ear. dark sunken eyes of a hungry predator craving for blood stared intently at me before I was pushed forward.

I took a deep breath in, attempting to calm myself down, attempting to stop those stupid fucking tears building up. I was interrupted as I felt something hit me. A small pink object was in my hair, squashy and hard. A piece of eraser. An even bitter piece hit my head and I turned my head around.

Tweedle dick and Tweedle cunt.

Elizabeth and Sid were giggling as Troy and Keith pulled out one of these large erasers which read "For erasing big mistakes." and started picking at it and throwing pieces at me. Piece by piece hit me slowly and grew rapidly,  bigger and faster and grew into handfuls of pieces hitting me. Soon they not only began hitting me, but began hitting the person in front of me.

The person sat up quickly and swung his head back to me also covered in eraser. Mr. Wright watched for a few moments to identify who was responsible for this mess, before standing up and shouting firmly and loudly to the group of dumbasses. "Keith,Troy, Sid, and Elizabeth you're all going to clean this bus as soon as we get off. In fact I want you to clean this bus even cleaner than it was early."

"But I didn't even do nothing, Mr. Wright!" Elizabeth cried. "I don't care if you made this mess or not, you're going to clean it or I'm writing referals to the office for vandalism to a bus." The group grumbled in annoyance before being quiet and talking to each other again.

Mr. Wright slowly sat back down watching them before his eyes landed on me. "(Y/N), sit next to me, your seat is clearly a mess." It sounded more like a command than an offer, so I dusted myself off of eraser pieces before sitting next to him. We had light talk for a bit before I started falling asleep. 

The rest of the day was extremely morbid, everyone was sent to their rooms to pack a week's worth pf clothing because we were all going to be sent back home due to yesterday tragic event. I grabbed my grey school back pack and packed some leggings, grey vans, a few dresses and loose t shirts.

Everyone at my school had waited outside the building on its grey steps for their Lift or uber, while others got picked up by their parents. I was one of those who waited hours on the rough concret steps until their ride arrived. Earlier before I had left the hospital I had received a text message from my grandmother saying 'I'm sending one of my men to pick you up." I didn't complain a lot considering that she was rich and owned a rather large home and that this would be a week of hell and no homework.

///////////Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should include Tim Wright/ Masky as a love interest for (Y/N) Maybe comment down below? Idgaf