home sweet discomfort

Hi guys, sorry for the halt of updates recently. Ive been extremely busy with work and art block that I completely forgot about this. I promise i'll try to update more often.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

All the other students left long before me so I sat on the concrete steps by myself. Eventually my phone's battery began dying that my muse and entertainment had to come to a halt. 'Fucking phone industry making my battery last short.' I thought to myself as I stood up to stretch a bit from my slouched position. 'God you'd think with all that money that old hag has she'd be able to afford a faster ride..'

My eyes gazed around my surroundings when I noticed a rusty dingy black car start driving on the road in front of me, full of loud, possibly intoxicated shit heads and one cunt. For fuck sake! When I thought I had dealt with the last of them on the school bus. Slowly and solemely the rustic car slow down in front of me, when two heads popped out holding soda cans. 'They fucking wouldn't.' I thought but was unfortunately very mistaken. I watched as the aluminum cans had glints of sun light on them before the began hitting me.

Sticky warm orange Sunkist and possibly Coke stained my white button up and cover my upper torso. Quickly, grabbed my bag and started running up the flights of stairs

"CLEAN YOURSELF UP, YOU SLUT!"

I heard Elizabeth yell through the truck window, letting out her fugly shrilled cackle of a laugh before they sped off toward me. I kept running until I could no longer hear the cars engine before I sat down on the concrete. Tears of anger welled up in my eyes. 'Why the hell do they always mess with me?!' I thought as I looked down at the mess on me. 'I've done absolutely nothing to piss any of them off..'A few tears spilled from my eyes. I was pissed off. Those little shit stains couldn't read a fucking clock to save there lives or the school manual where it says to report harassment. Just as I was about to start marching back to the school building I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/N)!"

I let out a frustrated angered sign, trying to calm myself down before turning around. Mr. Wright...

"Hi.."

I waved awkwardly to him.

"I was driving by and couldn't help but notice you're the only student still waiting around for your ride."

He spoke as he stuck his out of his blue truck. I blushed realizing I looked like a complete mess and weirdo covered in soda waiting by myself.

"R-really? I could've sworn I saw some other kids here a few minutes ago."

'fucking hell, there is no way I was dwelled that deep into You tube.' I thought nervously looking around the green fields and street ahead. My thought were soon interrupted

"Anyway I thought that maybe you could use a ride."

I was tempted to jokingly say "stranger danger" but didn't want to offend my teacher or the nice offer.

"But isn't there like a rule where students or facility member cant do stuff like that?"

I muttered out. Mr. Wright let out a deep chuckled before exclaiming "No- well not really, but I know what your talking about. But rules like that are commonly used for schools without cameras nearby and for elementary schools." I reluctantly got into the car when I noticed clouds start filling the sky. "So (Y/N) what address should we start heading to?" I gave him my grandmother's address before we sat in awkward silence for a few minutes before I spoke up.