Live for once

I decided to take sometime off of reader so the first half of this chapter the reader won't be the spot light.
\\\\\\\\
I stood outside of the school with multiple cars and FBI forming swat teams around the school Which lead me to where I am today. I watched as swat teams would run out of the school with students holding their arms up, crying. Some groups came out cover in blood and others drenched.
Christ. I remained calm as I watched the kids walk out hoping that Maddie would come out with any of these groups. As I sat there near the surrounding area I held my breath. A majority of the students came out. Even the injured. Just then I my walkie talkie started beeping with a voice coming through the static. "A student is running out of the back entrance near west wing" I let out a sign of relief hoping that maybe it was my daughter. "She's unconscious and injured". I was so tense that I didn't realize my hand was in a fist. I picked up my walkie and pressed the button speaking into it. "I'll be coming over there soon". I quickly sprinted toward that area. each step I took filled me with hope 'SHES ALIVE, SHES OKAY, EVERTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT' I thought as. I came closer and closer to the ambulance lifting the girl into it, along with a few other people. I quickly pushed people out of the way and just before the ambulance door closed I jumped in, quickly to see Maddie. My hands grabbed firmly at the handles of the cart. Finally
My heart dropped. It was not Maddie.
I felt my calm finally break as my vision blurred. I took a deep shaky breath through my teeth as my jaw tightend. Maddie was one of bodies still in the building. "Fucking Christ." I hissed out as I got out of the ambulance. My hands shook as I bought them up to my face, covering my eyes. I slowly walked to my police car, unlocking it and sinking into the leather of the seat. I finally I soon found myself sobbing, both of my hands grasping the steering wheel as I felt my chest shake. I raised my phone up and began dialing my wife, Diane. "I sniffed trying to breath calmly and steady my shaky voice.
"Diane, she's dead.."
"What do you mean?!" I heard her voice break.
"Everyone is out of the building. The people still in are casualties." My ginger nails dug into the leather as I waited for the expected crying from the other end.
"MY BA-by" I heard her voice shake. My child was dead. the baby who cried in my arms and grew to look just like her mother was dead. The child who played with action figures from anime was dead. The child who'd hug me after a long vigorous day of work was dead. The child that I use to kiss goodnight was dead. My shoulders were shaking before I eventually gave in and sobbed. The We both cried to eah other over the phone on speaker for 10 minutes before I ended the phone call. "I'll be home later tonight . I love you."
Later on that day I would interrogate a handful of people and try to get a description of his face or maybe some idea of were he might of ran off to before I'd find one person who knew. She was the same girl I had earlier thought was my daughter. It made me a bit better seeing her and knowing that she dead. I asked her a handful of questions and she had told me the appearance of the hooded man. The bastard that killed Maddie. I asked her if she might of know where'd he gone off to. She didn't. Just as I stepped out onto the hallway I heard yelling ."WAIT WAIT!" Filled me with optimism and determination for finding this bastard. She told me about the old abandoned bunks from outside the school and I immediately knew where this bastard was.
////

I laid there emotionally exhausted sunken into the pillows and white comforter on my bed. Thoughts were racing through my mind. I'm alone. You've always been alone. At home and at school. I shook those thoughts away and sat up on my bed, before I got up and put on a simple outfit. Some leggings and a t-shirt with some converse. I felt numb, and light like a feather. 'Let's go make friends.' I thought deliously as I grabbed a small black purse, stuffed my wallet into it, headphones and a knife incase I felt uncomfortable like someone was going to mug me. I went to my bedroom's balcony and threw a tall chair down for when I came back and dropped some rope. I'm fucking tired of being treated like a slave for her. She always fought with me and jsut verbally abuse me.