Saturday

A/N: PLEASE READ!! This is the start of Friends vs. Family from when Sang gets tied up in the shower and the aftermath. With school/work craziness this past year, my creative writing skills have gone dry & rusty, so please do excuse me! This was an especially hard part to write & I'd appreciate if y'all could leave comments letting me know of any "out of character" moments you spot.

With that said, enjoy!!

LUKE

When Sang finishes up with her MRI she returns to the waiting area dressed in her own clothes. I snicker inwardly at the image of her in the hospital gown. She didn't know she didn't have to wear it. God, I loved how naive she can be sometimes. It was just too adorable.

I whistle out a catcall when she approaches. She rolls her eyes at me and blows through her lips.

"Your whistle broken?" Nate asks.

"Never had one. I can't whistle."

"Sure you can," says Gabe. "Put your lips together."

Sang's lips pursue, and I immediately think of better activities she can be doing with those two delectable pieces of soft, pink flesh. Don't go there, Luke. Damn. At this rate I'm gonna start getting boners every time I think of her.

I watch as she blows another raspberry.

"Guess you can't. Come sit by us, Sang." Gabe pats the empty spot between the two of us, and I look at her expectantly.

"No." She pouts, before folding herself into the loveseat next to Nate.

"Aww," I say, "we were just teasing you. Besides, it was cute."

"Not really worried about what you've done. It's what you might do." She tries to hide her smile.

"She's on to you, Luke. The only reason she hasn't gotten you back is because she's nice." Just as he says that my butt vibrates. I'm still facing him though, and see him wink.

With a slight tickling of dread I reach for my phone and glance down.

Ginger: Suckers. Thanks for being idiots and teasing Sang. Now I've got her to myself :P

I make a face and text back, Eff off, Ginger. I snicker quietly.

"Or maybe I'm not," Sang says, and I turn back to her with my brows raised in confusion. "Maybe I'm just waiting for the perfect moment." Widening her eyes, she only succeeds in making herself look like a kitten with big green eyes. Gabe quips back a reply. But my attention is currently captivated by the sudden diffusion of color across her pale cheeks as she reaches for her phone.

Inside her bra.

The three of us start to snigger.

NORTH

"Hello?" Sang's voice wavers, and I frown.

"What's wrong with you?" I demand.

"We don't know yet. They're looking over the MRI now."

"No, I mean, why do you sound weird? What's wrong?"

Her pause instantly puts me on edge. Sang baby's been known to evade questions about herself, and I wonder if she's preparing to lie. Won't matter anyway, since I can tell when she does. We all can. So many times I wanted to call her out on it but didn't. Fucking Kota and all his "give her space" nonsense. Give her space my ass.