The meaning of a relationship

So I'm gonna make Natsu a jerk in this, just because it plays out with my idea, but he will return to his normal kind self at the end. (Btw, I made the picture on the top)

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

Natsu and Lucy are dating and have been dating since after the Eclipse Gate incident, Erza soon realized that she doesn't like Jellal and that she shouldn't lead him on making him think she likes him.

Erza tells Jellal that she has fallen in love with her best friend, Lucy Heartfilia. Jellal completely understands and tells her that he thinks they are a good match for each other

"The princess and the knight" he would say,

Erza becomes heart broken when she finds out Lucy's dating Natsu. Then Tartaros happened, after the guild disbanded and Natsu left for a year of training...

After the year was up he returned to Lucy to "quickly rekindle their spark". They get the guild back together, then one day something unexpected happens, Natsu's true reasons for dating Lucy are revealed.

~Erza's p.o.v.~

I was walking to the guild one day and I saw Lucy, she was walking on the edge of the side walk.

"Be careful Ms. Lucy" a boat man said to her, I watched in interest.

Soon a panicked expression appeared on Lucy's face, I sprinted as fast as I could and grabbed her wrist before she fell into the cold winter water.

I yanked her back to solid ground, she crashed into my chest probably shaken. Then she looked up and smiled

"Thanks Erza, good to see you again" she said the last part with sarcasm,

Ever since the Eclipse Gate thing my feelings for Lucy have only grown stronger. I have been avoiding her because when I'm around her it's hard to keep my hands to myself, so I've been secluding myself in the corner of the guild.

It's actually quite nice, you can see and hear everything that goes on, normally I'd make myself present when fights started so I can split them up.

"Y-yeah" I say nervously, blushing, I turned my head away from her and quickly fast walked to the guild

"N-nice talking t-to you L-lucy" 'Quit stuttering!'

"W-wait Erza!" I didn't fully turn my head but I got a quick glance at Lucy. What I saw made my chest ache, she had a pained expression, her eyes pricked with tears, she was reaching out for me.

It took all of my will power to not turn on my heels and tackle her in a hug, comfort her, and then kiss her.

"She loves Natsu, not me. Don't get caught up in your emotions Erza, she'll never be yours" I said to myself but it only made me one, fall for Lucy more and two, made my heart ache.

I show up at the guild still flustered and quickly walked to the bar, I sat down and ducked my head.

"Hey Erza, you ok?" I look up to see Mira,

I sighed "I ran into Lucy on the way here"

Her eyes slightly widened then went back to normal and a smirk on her face. She was about to say something but the guild doors opened, I turned my head and saw Lucy.

She was walking slowly with her head tilted down, she looked really upset, I clenched my fist. She sat next to Natsu, I saw him glance at her then he turned back to talking to Happy, what happened next enraged me more.

She laid her head on his shoulder and then he shrugged her off, then she laid her head on her arm it looked like she was pouting. Happy and Gray, who was also there, looked at Natsu weirdly.