Love Story (Pt 3)

It was a rainy day in Magnolia, they are holding a funeral.

The preacher called up someone to talk on behalf of the dead, the girl walking up had help by her friends as she broke down.

"Jude Heartfilia, yes he was cruel and was always cold towards me I knew he just wanted what was best for me. He was not the most amazing father ever, but I loved him.

Yes, I know that he died because my girlfriend thought I died. That is why Erza is not currently with us, she is facing trial with the magic council.

I will miss my father very much, and let's hope he's in a better place and lets pray that Erza is found innocent" Lucy said crying, Nathan patted her back.

He and his boyfriend Caiden helped Lucy back to her seat, she was currently on crutches.

After the sword went thru her back she couldn't use her legs, with the help of Porlyusica and some physical therapy she can kind of walk now, but will still need the crutches till she is fully healed.

After the funeral ended the members of Fairy Tail went back to the guild, there was no fighting, they restricted themselves for the blondes sake. Lucy rested her crutches against the bar and sighed,

"Hey Mira? Could I have my usual strawberry-vanilla shake please?"

"Sure Lucy" Mira nods and walks off,

Lucy's eyes drift towards the counter as she taps her fingers. After she had woken up from her 8 month coma, she saw Erza crying from both eyes sitting next to her bed.

Lucy had lifted an arm up to wipe the tears away, Erza's eyes widened and she tackled Lucy in a hug. They had confessed their feelings and kissed, Erza told Lucy that the doctors had told her about pulling the plug if you where asleep any longer.

They had already buried Lucy's father, so 5 months later she held the funeral only to find out her girlfriend would be on trial.

Lucy got her drink and drank it in silence, she kept thinking about what had happened. The doors to the guild opened, but Lucy didn't turn around she just sighed more.

"Wow, I thought you'd be more happy to see me Lucy"

Lucy straitened up in her seat and spun around quickly, a huge smile broke out onto Lucy's face. She quickly grabbed her crutches and sloppily made her way over to Erza.

Once about a foot or two in front of the redhead, the blonde sprung up wrapping her arms around her girlfriends neck.

Erza spun Lucy around and they where both laughing, Erza put Lucy down and the two hugged tightly. Erza put her forehead on Lucy's and smiled while looking into Lucy's brown eyes,

"They found me innocent" Erza whispered. Lucy's smile, if possible, widened and she kissed Erza.

Erza held onto the sides of Lucy's face and Lucy held Erza's waist, they kissed a bit longer and separated.

The guild cheered and they celebrated, Lucy cried tears of joy into Erza's clothed shoulder and hugged her tightly. Erza petted Lucy's head and kissed her head, she hugged the blonde back tightly.

"Thank you for being my Romeo" Lucy whispered in Erza's ear,

"Well then, thank you for being my Juliet" Erza said.

Erza grabbed Lucy's chin and kissed her again. Which made the guild cheer again and cry tears of joy as well.

Now, did you really think I'd kill off one of the main characters of the show? I might have, but I would bring them back to life. I hope you guys liked this short series of Love Story, I wanted to kind of base it off of the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. I could never kill off anyone from Fairy Tail with out a purpose without them coming back to life. Just as a notice there will be a few more one-shots left before I am done, I will work my hardest to update as many stories I can before my school starts back up!