Stealing the queen

There was a Queen named Lucy Heartfilia, she was mean, crude, and rules with an iron fist. She has two assassins Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster, two of the scariest people you will ever see.

Natsu and Gray will do anything to keep their Queen safe, but for how long? There are four guards at the castle, Erza Scarlet, Cana Alberona, Juvia Lockser, and Lisanna Strauss.

Gajeel Redfox and Levy McGarden are the heads of the police force, Mira Strauss runs a hotel a few towns from the castle. Laxus Dreyar and Wendy Marvel are the servants that pass out the food to the queen and her guards along with assassins.

They all used to be friends when they where little, but then King Jude before he was murdered corrupted Lucy. These 11 are plotting on kidnapping the Queen to keep her out of power.

They will keep her till after the Fantasia Parade, there is someone who wanted to assassinate the Queen while she is on her float. There's other challenges that the group will need to get out of the way before they kidnap her.

There are other guards there too, they are completely devoted to their Queen. These 10 are the strongest guards that Queen Lucy has, they will put their life on the line if it means protecting their Queen.

The head of the guards is Leo he's strongest out of the 10, he is by Queen Lucy's side 24/7. They all meet up today, to be more precise... the day of the kidnapping.

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

"Queen Lucy"

Gray and Natsu get down on one knee and put their arm across their chest bowing their head,

"You may rise" she says with her normal evil smirk.

"We wanted to let you know, we heard a couple of towns folk talking of killing you my Queen, may we go shut them up?" Gray asked,

"If you must, don't make it bloody though. We don't need those peasants in my kingdom getting worried over a little blood spill" Lucy waved them off.

Gray and Natsu stood up quickly and saluted to Queen Lucy,

"Yes your majesty!" They say and quickly run out of the castle.

"Hmm, I don't trust them. Leo darling, go spy on them see what their up too. If they really heard some peasants talking about killing me then they would have killed them on the spot, if they lied I permit you to kill them and who ever they are with" Leo nods his head and chases after the two assassins, Lucy rubs her temples.

"Erza!"

Erza runs into the room with her armor clinking, she gets in front of Lucy and does the same thing as Natsu and Gray.

"Yes my Queen?"

"You, come with me. Let's finish what we started last night" Lucy says.

She smiles a devilish grin with a glint of mischief in her eyes, the two leave the main room and go up to Lucy's bed room.

-With Natsu and Gray-

"We're being followed" Natsu says,

"We must have left some holes in our explanation" Gray agrees,

"Shit" Natsu curses,

"What's wrong?" Gray asks,

"It's Leo"

"Dammit" Gray says and bites his nail,

"This way"

He leads Natsu away as they turn a corner out of knowhere, they hide behind one of the dumpsters in the alleyway. They then see Leo's orange hair run by them, once Natsu checks that the area is clear they head off to their original direction. The Fairy Tail Hotel.