Hey Erza

!!!SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT MADE IT TO GRAND MAGIC GAMES!!!

Eclipse incident, future Lucy, F.L. dies, and supposedly no one saw her except the rescue team from Fairy Tail containing Mira, Natsu, Wendy, Happy, Carla, and Lily. What if when future Lucy passed, her spirit found Erza and materialized by her. Well... for an ErLu story this is what would happen...

~F. Lucy's p.o.v.~ (Future Lucy)

Well... it seems I have died in my own arms, that's depressing. I just hope she fixes this as soon as possible, we need to open the eclipse gate- wait... memories are coming back to me now, we need to close the eclipse gate! We can't let the dragons free! I wish I could warn the others but they can't hear me, they've already left me laying here. I need to find someone anyone... Erza

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

Future Lucy's spirit rises out of her body just as Meredy and Ultear show up, the spirit goes to Erza who had just beat Minerva. Kagura and Milliana are taken off of the field and Minerva is know where in sight, F. Lucy's spirit lands gracefully behind Erza.

She makes herself visible "Hey Erza"

Erza quickly turns around and points a sword toward the currently covered Lucy, "Who are you?" The redhead questioned sternly. A smile ghosted on Lucy's face and a tear ran down it, Erza lowered her sword slowly.

"Why are you crying?" Erza asked still on high alert at the cloaked figure, Lucy whipped away the tear "I haven't seen you in forever, I didn't expect to be so emotional" F. Lucy chuckled sadly.

"I'm going to ask you again, who are you?" Lucy reached up and pulled back her hood, Erza's eyes widen and her jaw slightly drops.

"Lucy? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Natsu and the others?" Erza asked the blonde,

"Oh your Lucy is currently at the eclipse gate with Wendy, Natsu is currently fighting future Rogue"

"M-My Lucy? W-what do you mean by that?" Erza blushed,

F. Lucy chuckled "I meant the Lucy from your time, I'm Lucy Heartfilia from the future, I was killed protecting Lucy from this time" Erza just shook her head not believing what the blonde was saying

"Come on Lucy, quit joking around, that jokes not funny. Come on, let's go find Nastu" Erza reaches for F. Lucy's wrist and her hand goes thru her making Erza stumble a bit before turning back to F. Lucy quickly.

Erza's eye slightly waters, "No... you- you couldn't have died, Lucy quit joking around.... you just couldn't"

"Erza, the Lucy from your time is still alive"

"But if your her future self that means she's going to die also, and what do you mean you haven't seen me in a long time?"

"If you get the eclipse gate shut then she will stay alive, in my time the door was opened and the dragons destroyed everything and killed everyone but me..." Erza brought in a deep breath and connecting the dots of why she hadn't seen Erza in awhile, Erza drew out a shaky breath

"So... does that mean I died too? Is that why you haven't seen me in a long time?" F. Lucy nods her head sadly, she walks closer to Erza, she makes herself able for a short amount of time be able to touch stuff. She lifted up Erza's chin and kissed her, F. Lucy then pulled back with Erza a blushing mess.

"I was gonna tell you I liked you after the games but... you know, my time is running out. Make sure you keep the gate closed Erza then confess to Lucy, you two will live on happily if that happens... bye Erza"

F. Lucy starts to fade away, and smiles sadly at Erza who has tears running down her face

"Wait don't go!"

F. Lucy disappears and Erza hears a faint 'Goodbye' in the wind. "I'll save you Lucy, current and future!" Erza then takes off to the eclipse gate only to find it open and dragons coming out of it, "No no no no!" Erza yells and runs to a group of mages fighting a dragon.

...

The eclipse gate has been closed and all the dragons have been slayed, all of the guilds are currently at the ball and Erza is running around frantically. Kagura stops to talk to her and Erza makes the conversation quick when she spot some blonde hair in the distance.

After the conversation with Kagura, Erza runs over to the blonde only to find Sting along with Rogue.

"Hey Erza, what up-"

"Have you seen Lucy?" Erza asks cutting off Sting, the blonde dragon slayer didn't seem to care about her cutting him off

"Oh, the blonde girl? Uh... I think she's over there somewhere talking to 'King Natsu' why?"

"Thanks Sting, I need to tell her something important"

Erza runs away from the duo and see's Lucy walking away from Natsu, Erza runs over there as quickly as she can in her dress and tackles the blonde who shrieks.

Erza gets off of Lucy and pulls her to her feet, Lucy blushes when she see's Erza, Erza steps closer to the blonde looking her strait in the eyes which freaks Lucy out a bit.

"E-Erza w-what are you doing-" Lucy was cut off when Erza kissed and wrapped her arms around the blondes waist, Lucy's eyes widened as she squeaked. Lucy kissed back and her eyes slowly closed, she wrapped her arms around Erza's neck.

They broke apart with both of them panting, Erza put her forehead on Lucy's and smiled "I love you Lucy Heartfilia" Lucy smiled back and pecked Erza on her lips which made Erza blush a little, "And I love you Erza Scarlet" They kiss again and everyone cheers making the two split and blush darkly.

The rest of the night at the ball, Lucy was feeding Erza chocolate covered strawberries and Erza was nuzzling Lucy's cheek, Erza was really happy with the way things worked out between them and she could only thank one person for this whole experience...

'Thank you Lucy'