You are my Rival!

I'm gonna make this when the guild comes back after a year. In the actual episode Lucy and Natsu dont get infected and Erza just beats the crap out of a pillar with Mira challenging her, I'm gonna make it to where Lucy and Natsu both get infected😈 This is a remake of episode 50 of Fairy Tail.

Juvia bought a potion that would make Gray fall in love with her but it turns out worse than she thought, soon almost everyone in the guild was infected with the potion and they started acting weird...

"Ugh, I'm so bored" Lucy whined,

"Well how about checking the board for a new job?" Mira suggested,

"I'd like to but Natsu keeps saying he needs to take a little time off" Lucy grumbles,

"Why don't you go on a job by yourself? Or maybe team up with somebody different?"

"Mmm, it would be to weird working with anyone else. We're a team, we should stick together" Lucy says to Mira, Erza who is sitting a couple barstools away overhears their conversation and listens in.

"You two are so loyal to one another, it's almost like your a couple~" Mira teased, Erza shook with jealousy and the glass that she was holding broke into little pieces.

"Oh it's so totally not like that!" Lucy yelled,

"Well who knows, deep down Natsu might have feelings for you~" Mira cooed and winked at the blonde, Erza abruptly stood up with shadows covering her eyes.

"Uh..." Lucy turns around to see Natsu and Happy dancing on a nearby table and she sweatdrops,

"Yeah, even if that where the case I'm afraid I might have to pass"

"I think you two would look adorable together!" Mira said with hearts surrounding her, Erza then walks up to Natsu.

The redhead is beaten by Gray but she scolds him too "Come on Natsu, quit goofing around and let's get back to work"

Erza appears behind Gray, "Would you put some clothes on already!?" Gray steps fearfully to the side and let's Erza pass through,

"What is wrong with you?! Did your powers finally burn that brain of yours into a lump of charcoal?!" Natsu and Happy then argue with Erza and continue their dance, Erza and Grays eyebrows twitch.

"Definately a pass" Lucy says,

"I think you two would make the perfect couple!" Mira squeals,

Mira who is the guild's match maker is completely oblivious to the feelings the redhead has for the blonde.

...

The next day Juvia had the potion with her again hiding behind a pillar, she blew the bubbles of the potion towards Gray but they ended up going to other members.

Juvia tried again and again, soon the whole guild had some of the potion... even Lucy to Juvia's horror inhaled some.

She tried one last time and Gray finally inhaled the bubbles from the potion, he looked over to where Juvia was and walked over. She smiled, but her smile soon faded when Gray walked past her and towards Happy.

Gray then started to pick a fight with Happy, then Macao and Wakaba started fighting about how much money they make. Master then started to pick a fight with the barrel of alcohol in front of him, and Erza....

"Curse you wretched pillar! Why must you block my path, shattering my dreams of passing through here unhindered! Answer me scoundrel! Is silence your way of challenging me to fight you? From the moment I met you I know we'd be rivals!"