1.7

*edited 6/6/18*

Thor, Jane, Darcy, Selvig and the other Asgardians stand in the desert with Norah, Coulson, and several SHIELD agents. Darcy turns to Volstagg. "So, how can you speak our language?"

"Your language? Ha! Silly girl, you're speaking ours." Volstagg laughs a little and smiles. Thor looks to Norah, who walks beside him.

"How are you so different from the rest of the being on this planet?" Norah laughs sadly, which causes Thor to frown.

"I'm not from this planet." She looks to Thor, "I'm an alien." Thor smiles a little at her.

"So there are more like you?" Thor questions and when he is met with silence he looks down.

"I ended up on this planet because my home world was in great peril. I am the Last Child of Krypton." Thor looks to her, remembering about when his father told him of a species that could destroy worlds if they weren't so kindhearted. 

"I hope to return and take you on..." He frowns, "What was it called? A date?" Norah looked at him and smiled, her stomach felt as if she was on a roller coaster.

"Sure. I would love to." Thor smiles down at her while bring up her hand and placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

He walks away and calls up to the sky. "Heimdall! Open the Bifrost!" Thor looks to the others with concern when there was no response. "He would open it if he could. I fear the worst."

"Then we're trapped here forever." Volstagg sighs.

"Then I suppose we'd best start settling into our new lives." Fandral looks to Darcy, turns on the charm. "Are all earth maidens as fair as you?" Darcy enjoys the attention.

"No."

Thor shouts back up to the sky. "Heimdall!" The Asgardians begin to lose hope. 

Volstagg eyes a SHIELD Agent's machine gun. "Primitive. Good enough for hunting small game, I suppose." Suddenly, the Bifrost EXPLODES down from the sky. Thor grins. The mortals and alien look on, amazed. 

Fandral turns to Darcy. "Sorry, my love. These things happen." He joins the other Asgardians at their side. Thor turns to Coulson.

"Know this, son of Coul. You and I, we fight for the same cause -- the protection of this world. From this day forward, count me as your ally." Thor suddenly thinks of his friend. "If you return the items you have stolen from Jane Foster."

"Not stolen. Borrowed." Jane shoots him a look. Norah continues for Coulson.

"You'll get your equipment back. You're going to need it to continue your research... which, after today's events, SHIELD would like to fully sponsor. If that's all right with you." Norah smiles at Jane, who smiles back happily and walks over to Selvig.

Thor takes Norah's hand, kisses it tenderly. She looks at him, her eyes filled with the fear that she may never see him again. "Whatever fate lies before me, you are part of it." He takes her in his arms, kisses her passionately. Thor and the Asgardians leap into the Bifrost.

Norah touches her lips while looking into the sky, Coulson walks up behind her. "Did he just steal your first kiss?" 

"Are you trying to protect me? How cute." She taps his cheek and turns to walk away, but not before she teases him. "At least now you know what stealing is." Coulson laughed and followed her.

"What are you going to tell Fury?" Norah froze before walking again.

"I'll have to tell him to suck it up." Coulson saw her rebellious self surfacing. "He may be my father, but a grown woman. I can't be his little girl forever."

**********