2.7

*edited 6/6/18*

Norah, Barton, and Natasha are fighting warriors up close. Barton trips one with his bow. He pulls an arrow and stabs it. Natasha is using her Widow's Bite on a warrior as she sits on his neck. Norah uses her strength and heat vision. Natasha picks up a Chitauri weapon and is using it to fight off the warriors. 

One warrior tries to slice her head off and she slides, dodging it. She jumps to her feet and hits it in the head with the sharp part of the weapon.Barton knocks over another warrior. He grabs an arrow and shoots behind himself, killing another warrior. He marches over to another Chitauri and battles him. 

Meanwhile, Natasha is taking on three warriors by herself. She shoots one, then spins around and stabs one in the neck.Barton is tackled to the cement by a warrior. He groans and stabs one with a arrow, then throws the warrior to the ground. Out of nowhere, another Chitauri attacks him and kicks him onto the trunk of a cab. 

Natasha stabs a warrior with the Chitauri weapon. She hits the other over the head. She spins to her knees, aims in one direction, and fires. Another Chitauri charges, she spins the weapon in that direction but before she can fire is was already dead from a beam of heat vision. She continuously fires as Barton fights more aliens in the background. 

Barton's head is slammed into the roof of a car. He is then thrown to the ground by a warrior. He's tired, but he continues to fight.Natasha takes on two more Chitauri while Norah uses her heat vision on a long line of chitauri coming her way.. They back her onto a taxi cab. They hit after her but she moves her head out of the way. 

She gets her footing, and tries to hit them withthe weapon but a warrior grabs it and throws her feet intothe air. She lands on the car and screams in pain, breathingheavily. Barton shoots more warriors around them, they are becomingoverwhelmed but they keep on. Natasha regains her strength,runs to the aid of Barton by firing at Chitauri as he slidesand shoots at Chitauri. 

Natasha, Norah, and Barton are becomingsurrounded by Chitauri and Cap rejoins them -- hittingChitauri out the way. Thor drops down from the tower andkills Chitauri with a bolt of lightening. "What's the story upstairs?" Not seeing Norah next to the assassins.

"The power surrounding the cube isimpenetrable." 

Tony can be heard over the ear pieces, something Norah doesn't need. "Thor is right, we gotta deal withthese guys."

"How do we do this?" Nat asks while looking to Cap, their kind of leader.

"As a team." He finally notices Norah. "She good?" Natasha and Barton both nod.

"I have unfinished business withLoki." Thor walks over to Norah and gently grabs her hand. 

Barton readies his arrows. "Oh yeah! Get in line."

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep thisfight focused on us and that's whatwe need. Without him these thingscould run wild. We got Stark uptop, he's gonna need us to -" Hestops, seeing Banner arrive on a motorbike. Cap and theothers walk over and Banner dismounts, surveying the damage.