2.6

*edited 6/6/18*

Tony lands and as his suit is deconstructed,he walks through into the tower penthouse, watching Loki carefully. Loki walks in as well. Inside the tower, Loki walks forward as Tony goes behind his bar. "Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity."

"Uh- actually, I'm planning to threaten you." 

"You should have left your armor on for that." 

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the uh- blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?" 

"Stalling me won't change anything."

"No, no, no- threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" 

"The Avengers." When Tony gets a confused look, he elaborates. "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing."

"Yes, I've met them. I have one."

"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one.But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the Demi-God;" Loki turns away and Tony slips a pair of bracelets onto his wrists. "A super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend;a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins; and you have our little cheerleader, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them." 

"That was the plan." Tony begins to walk to the center of the penthouse where Loki is.

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you."

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

"I have your Girl of Steel. But oh, I thought the beast had wandered off." 

"Yeah- you're missing the point.There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. 'Cause if we can't protect the earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it." Loki walks over to Tony, pointing his scepter. 

"How will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?" Loki walks up to Tony, and places the tip of the scepter over his heart. It clinks against the arc reactor. "This usually works." 

"Well, performance issues. You know?" Loki grabs Tony by the throat and throws him across the room. "JARVIS, anytime now." Norah exits a room, back in her super suit and grabs Tony. 

"You will all fall before me." 

"You wanna see what powerful really looks like? Watch." Norah walks towards the window.

"JARVIS. Deploy." Norah sends Stark crashing through the window, and plummeting toward the ground. Behind Loki and Norah, the Mark Seven suit goes rocketing past and out after Stark.

**********

Tony suddenly flies back up to Loki at the window. "And there's one other person you pissed off! His name was Phil." Iron Man fires a repulsor blast at Loki and he is knocked down. Meanwhile. the device has powered up and shoots a stream of blue energy at the sky, which opens into a portal where the Chitauri army waits. The hoards of aliens begin to fly through. "Right! Army." 

Norah looks to Loki, "What do you want me to do?" Loki smirks and laughs.

"I want you to attack your friends." Norah smiles and goes towards the balcony, jumping down to the ground. Making a crater in the ground and startling civilians. 

**********

Barton grabs a arrow and shoots it, hitting one alien in the head, the arrow quickly separates into more arrows, killing three Chitauri aliens. 

Cap leaves the other two fighting and jumps off an overpass,rolling onto a bus and into the street.Barton helps people off a bus as Natasha shoots her pistols at Chitauri. 

He runs over to Natasha and begins releasing arrows as she shoots. "Just like Budapest all over again!" Natasha yells over the commotion.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently." Barton yells back in response before being pushed over. 

"I think you're forgetting that I was on your side in Budapest." Norah sneered and clenched her fists at her side. Barton gets back up and stands next to Natasha. They get ready for a fight, "Ya'll don't really think you can beat me, right?"

"We just need to make a really big blow to your skull." Norah laughs at their plan.

"You do know that I don't get dazed, right?" The assassins share a look. "The only time I've ever been dazed from a blow was when HYDRA had me go through a sun detox before a fight." The assassins start to lose hope. 

Norah walks away then remembers she's supposed to fight them. She turns and charges at Barton, who is startled and is punched in the gut. He groans in pain, she was pulling her punches though. Natasha and Norah go through an intense fight, both using the Red Room fighting style. They were equally matched.

Barton came up behind Norah and attempted to choke her with his bow. She had immediately grabbed his arm threw him into Natasha. Norah lit her eyes up and was taking aim for heat vision. Barton quickly spoke, hoping to snap Norah out of it.

"What? You're gonna kill us the way you killed Phil?" Norah stopped but her eyes were still lit. "Yeah, Norah. You killed Phil." Norah's eyes slowly dimmed. "You killed your big brother figure and best friend." Her eyes filled with tears and the Tesseract blue flickered like it once did in Germany.

Natasha caught onto what Barton was thinking. "Are you going to kill you father as well? You know that Loki can't let him live, right?" Norah's eyes were almost back to normal, the assassins could see her hands shaking at her sides. "You're going to be forced to watch yet another one of your planets be destroyed." Norah screamed out and collapsed to her knees in sobs.

Natasha went to her and motioned for Barton to help others, he nodded. As he left, Norah yelled out from the pain of knowing she killed Phil. "I killed him, Nat!" Natasha clutched Norah to her chest.

"I know, I know." She pulled away and looked into Norah's Carribean blue eyes. "But you can make up for that. Fight for our planet, fight these aliens, and get back at Loki." Norah nodded and sucked up her feelings.

"I can do this. I will do whatever it takes." Norah promised and got up from the ground with Natasha. She turned and let her heat vision lay waste to some chitauri who were about to kill a group of people. Natasha returned to killing chitauri as well.

**********