2.1

*edited 6/6/18*

A helicopter speeds over a mountain at high-speed.  This base is grand beyond belief. There is a frantic evacuation in progress. Agents, scientists, and personnel rush around the base frantically. "All personnel, evacuation order has been confirmed. Proceed to your designated vehicles..." A man flushes people by. 

The sign on the building reads: JOINT DARK ENERGY MISSION; WESTERN DIVISION; PROJECT PEGASUS, NASA SPACE RADIATION FACILITY, S.H.I.E.L.D ACCELERATOR TEST FACILITY. "...for all campus evacuation." Security Guards direct traffic. SHIELD agents assist people, some stuff the trunks of their cars and leave the campus. "This is not a drill. Emergency personnel proceed to your designated vehicles for all campus evacuation."

The helicopter slows above a landing pad, there is a man in suit waiting. This is Agent Phil Coulson. The door slides open when the helicopter lands. Out comes a female, this is Agent Maria Hill. Following behind her is Nick Fury and his alien daughter, Norah Fury. The two Furys and Hill walk over to Coulson.

"How bad is it?" The older Fury questions him as they walk.

"That's the problem, sir. We don't know." Coulson reveals and him and Norah exchange smiles as a greeting. Coulson, the Furys, and Hill make their way through the crowds of evacuating personnel. "Dr. Selvig read an...energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago."

"NASA didn't authorize Selvig could go to test B." Nick states and Norah nudges him a little for being snappy, he glances to her and sighs.

"He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous event." Coulson corrected his boss and smiled at their interaction.

"It just turned itself on?" Norah and Maria asked together.

"Where are the energy levels now?" Nick keeps walking so the rest follow.

"Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down we ordered evac." Coulson relayed information.

"How long to get everyone out?" Norah questioned, worried for everyone's safety.

"Campus should be clear in the next half hour."

"Do better." The Director ordered.

The Furys and Hill continue on as Coulson turns around.

"Yes, Sir." Maria turns to some guards, "With me." Fury and Norah enter the Tesseract room.

Fury makes his way over to Erik Selvig. "Talk to me, Doctor." Selvig looks to see the Director and the Girl of Steel.

"Director. Norah."

"Is there anything we know for certain?"

"The Tesseract is misbehaving." Norah frowns in confusion.

"Is that supposed to be funny?" Norah raised an eyebrow.

"No, it's not funny at all. The Tesseract is not only active, she's misbehaving." Selvig corrects his previous statement.