2.5

*edited 6/6/18*

Fury tries to defuse the situation. "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're -" Tony interrupts him.

"I'm sorry, Nick." Tony turns the screen towards Fury. It shows a plan for some a missile. "What were you lying?"

"I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Thor and Natasha enter. Banner looks to her.

"Did you know about this?"

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?"

Banner laughs, "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

"Loki's manipulating you."

"And you've been doing what exactly?"

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."

Fury points at Thor, "Because of him."

"Me?"

"Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned once again that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, out-gunned. That includes my own daughter." Fury motions towards an ecstatic Norah. She was so happy that this team was falling apart.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor claims but Fury wasn't having it.

"But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled."

"Like you controlled the cube!" Steve accuses.

"Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war." Thor reveals.

"A higher form?!" Steve asks in confusion.

"You forced our hand! We had to come up with some -" Tony interrupts yet another person.

"Nuclear deterrent! 'Cause that always calms everything right down." Everyone becomes hostile and begin cutting each other off.

"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?"

"I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck deep -"

"Wait-Wait! Hold on! How is this now about me?"

"I'm sorry, isn't everything?"

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." Everyone begins arguing over each other. As they argue over one another & the scepter glows strongly. It finally got to where Fury wanted Banner out of the labs.