3 》The beginning《

All doors and windows were locked when I sat on my bed and took out my cell phone. Again and again I read the text of the unknown, which I still had not answered. It was dangerous to even go into such things, but the idea of ​​figuring out who it was, was greater than the fear I felt while reading the message.

If curiosity grabs me once, then it does. Slowly my finger touched the empty column, with slightly trembling fingers I answer him or her. Who knows, maybe it's a she, in today's days you can't be sure who, what kind of person is.

All have of them have a mask on to hide the true personality, they all have to hide their own secrets under a mask. " What kind of game do you want to play?" Wow I felt like I had a degavu typing these words into my phone. Once I pressed the send button, i threw my phone on my bed next to me.

Maybe i should ignore it? Maybe i shouldn't have answer. But what if I would figure out who it is? Wait... what have I then to do? I can't just take his or her hand and lead her the way to the police station. Facepalming myself I couldn't believe in my own stupidity. I was thinking about to figure it out but not what I have to do afterwards.

Wow Y/N, your stupidity is bigger then you though, huh? Suddenly my phone make a sound for receiving a messeng and my heart skipped a beat. What if the unknown have answerd? What if there will be something terrible wrote? The anxious feeling grew more and more and my blood was like frozen in my vines, I wasn't that confident anymore.

I was scared as hell about the fact that the murder or who ever it was would write something horrible or even threat me. Still with glued eyes on the phone I reached to it with tembled hand. Turning the screen to face it I opend the message.

In relief I breathed out when I saw Yoongis name there. Resting my elbow on my thigh I rested my head on my fist and opend the message."Hey asshole, are you okay? Should I come over?" This jerk. I smiled to myself reading his text. A little giggle escaped my mouth when he send me another one.

" Hey asshole answer me already, I don't like to worry about you." Raising my head up from my fist I placed the another hand on the phone and answerd his message." It is an honor to know that you are worried. Everything is fine with me, thank you. Jerk."

It didn't took long for Yoongi to answer me again and so I opened the message again. I chuckled reading it and stood up from my bed." You little... open the door, I'm already here." Walking down the stairs I turned the lights on and get to the door. As once I opend it Yoongi stommed inside angrily. Well he didnt said for nothing that he dont like to get worry.

Closing the door I suddenly stopped. A black figure on the another side of the street stood there. Was it the unknow? Was he watching me again? Taking a step out the house I stopped and breathed out heavily. It was just The Neighbor who was for a walk with his dog. " Hey Y/N."

He shouted as once he saw me. Waving at him I returned inside and closed the door and locked it right away. Am I again paranoid? " You! Why you just not answerd in time? I though I would go crazy."

He shouted and walked closer to my direction. I was about to say sorry but Yoongi just grabbed my hand and hugged me which made me gasp in suprise. Smiling at his act I hugged him back. Now I felt like I'm in safety. I'm not alone. At last I though that.

-----------------------

" So you slept in her house?" Taehyung asked amusement once I told him about Yoongi being worried about me. It was rare to see him like this. Joining his chuckle that was replaced soon by Sadness, my eyes catched the Three pictures of the girls that were dead on the wall. Samantha Briks. Kayla Addams and Britney Edwards.

All of them are young and didn't saw the real life that was waiting for us outside our student life. I stopped infront of the pictures on the wall and observed them. What does have this three girls in common? The murder isn't a racist.