11》Again i can only suspect 《

"I think it's the only place that is open at this time." He mumbled to me scratching the back of his neck, while awkwardly looking at the snack bar. Actually I didn't cared were our date would be as long he was with me. I was like of cloud seven out happiness.

"Jimim? It's okay." I stated with i smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder. Shifting his eyes at me he let out and awkward chuckled and dropped his arms aside breathing out heavily." Its not what I was about to do with you." He said looking at the snack bar again.

" let's go inside, and maybe we could do our real date later." I said and walked to the front door. Hearing his footsteps from behind I smiled to myself. I really was going with Jimin on s date. I squealed from inside my lungs out.

Stepping inside we ordered our food and took a seat on a table near to the corner. The low music played suddenly a slow song and we looked at each other with a smile, that drew slowly on out lips. I felt really nervous but at same time calm.

"So, well... uhm.." he uttered shyly out. My smile grew more up because of his shyness. " Yeah.." he giggled and shook his head lowering it before he looked again up to me." Don't you think we're a little awkward right now? I mean few hours ago we talked normal to each other and now..." I nood my head at response.

We were really weird at this moment, like we didn't have a topic about what we could talk. Like our mind were blank. And mine were it for sure. I could see only his beautiful eyes that sparkler a little. And again I remembered how I saw him for the first time. As once our food were delivered we started to eat and the topics popped out of nowhere.

Friday night and I'm aren't looking serials like I used to do it, I were on a date with the guy about who I dreamed the last two years. And only onr person should tell me that dreams wouldn't come true. Talking about random stuff we get even more comfortable around each other. Just talking and laughing.

"No. Serious? Why is he doing that?" He asked laughing leaning back at his seat.
" He just enjoyes to tease me, he and Taehyung even fooled me last week, by calling me with a strange number and even pretended...." I stopped my words fast as something hit in my mind. Jimin raised his eyebrow up and looked at me with an questionable look.

" and even pretended to be... what?" He asked calm. The worries that were vanished, when I was there with Jimin appeared again." Were Taehyung and Yoongi at the party last week as well?" Asking him that I placed my hands on the table and looked with high impatient at him.

" Taehyung were with me from the begging and Yoongi joined later, why?" I was begging in my mind that my theory were wrong, as I stood up and told Jimin to follow me.

---------------------------

"Wait, Y/N. What is it?" He added from behind still following me while I fastened my pace and looked to the sides." Just follow me and I will tell you everything later." Still not looking at him i continued my way back home.

We didn't took long and once I opens the door I dragged him inside and locked the door. Stepping inside my room we sat on my bed and i opened the notebook.
"Samantha was the first victim that died at the Beach party. Were you there with Taehyung and Yoongi, as well?"

He nooded his head and I continued. "Did Yoongi appeared then later like it was with Britney?" Again he nood his head. I felt even worse, all the fear grew even more. My skin covered slowly with goosebumps, as I kept asking him my questions.

"Then, the day when Kayla died... were you with the two of them as well?" My voice almost cracked in the middle of the sentence. Impatient and with blurry vision because of the tears that threaten to come out, I looked at Jimin.