16 》Safer or accompanies《

Authors p.o.v

He watched at you with a confused Expression and asked you to replied yourself once again. It was like he wanted to make sure that he heard you right. " Do you want something more from me as only a kiss?" You utter your words once again out. Blinking with his eyes at you he titled his head and finnaly you saw there a smile.

" Do you really meant it?" He asked you with a hint of excitement in his voice. Nooding your head you planted everything in you mind to escape from him, once he will agree. " But without any tricks, Y/N. I know you very well." With innocent expression you assured him you wouldn't do anything.

He walked closer up to you and bed over your shoulder to cut the rope that was wrapped around your hands from behind. Once he was done and you could finnaly bring your arms to the front, you rubbed the place were the rope once were.

" Did you hurt?" He asked you facing with concern. Mentally you scoffed at him and wanted to punch his face so badly." I'm fine, it's okay Tae." Standing up you let your hand brush on his chest and stepped even more closer. With a seduction expression that you saw once in the movies and some girls in the college, you looked at him.

"Let us have some fun before I womt be able to do it again." Your eyes land on the knife that he hold in his hand but shifted them fast away to his eyes. Not even in a blink of secound he attacked your lips and kissed you with full of lust.

You felt bad doing it, you felt wrong kissing him. But you have to protect yourself, so you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. Taehyung dropped the knife and wrapped his own around your tiny waist.

Moaning in your mouth ge let the sensation take over him. All that what he wished so badly were finnaly happening. He felt like on cloud seven and didn't wanted to stop. His hands took the hem of your shirt and pulled it up. As once your lips were appart ge took the shirt that were covering your body off and threw it aside. Crying mentally you watched the scene with a fake smile.

"Now it's my turn." You stated and slide the zipper down of his hoddie and taking it of, following them from his shirt that were under it. You had to admit that he looked a little hot then you though.
Equipped with a well-shaped and beautiful man body, he stood there and waited for you to take the next step.

But his patience took over his body and he again attacked your lips. With his hands on your back, he makes his way to the bra opener, and was about to open it, but you hold him back. "Not so fast, enjoy it, let it slow down, you sure want to remember it, am I right?" He nodded his head and his hand landed again on your bare back. His warm hands pressed you more to him and he kissed you again.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile by Jimin.

He looked everywhere and not and a hint of you. The worry climbed further up in his body and the anxious that you might be with the unknown took over his mind. He didn't knew where he have to look for you he didn't knew where he should go. The phone of yours the he found near the gate and he took, he still hold it in his hand." Y/N, where are you?" He mumbled to himself with concern voice.

Suddenly the phone rang and he picked the call up without to look on it." Y/N, hold back from Taehyung. He might be the murder. Did you heard me stay away from him. Tell me where you are and I will come to you." Yoongi yelled through the phone. Jimin was talked aback. The news of being his best friend a murder that was haunting his own Girlfried were to much for him. " Yoongi, I can't find Y/N." He uttered slowly out to the person on the other side of the phone. " Shit, fuck. Damn it. Where are you?" He asked angrily Jimin.

Jimin who were still under the shocked looked forward on a tree and answered slowly." Campus. I'm still at the campus." The call were done and Jimin shoved it in his pocket. Suddenly the rage and angry rushed through his vines. His hands formed fists and he frown hie eyebrows." Wait up Taehyung, I hope that Y/N is still alive, or else you will join them all." He turned around and took his steps to the parking lot to wait for Yoongi there.