12 》will i still breath tomorrow?《

After I woke up and were greeted by Jimins sleepy face, I left him there and prepared some breakfast for us. Smiling like an idiot I remebered our Kiss. It was like the shadow of his lips were still there, and I coul taste it.

" Morning, why you didn't woke me up?"
I flinched a little as his husky and raspy voice appeared behind me. His arms slowly wrapped from behind around my waist and he placed his chin on my shoulder." I though you needed more sleep, and I prepared breakfast for us."

Humming he pulled back and turned me around to him." Where is my Goodmorning kiss?" I could swear that I were like a tomato right there infront of him. I mean I knew he wasn't someone who would play with girls or something like this, but I think I just need get used to this such cute things at first. Kissing his cheek I turned again around and took the pancakes before heading with them to the table awkwardly.

Jimin chuckled from behind but followed me and sat down." So, what are the plans for today?" He asked as he shoved his fork in his mouth. " I though... we could try to find something about the deaths of the girls something more out and how I'm connected with them." Again he hummed and nooded his head." Okay, that's a good idea."

---------------------------------------

"So, like we can see there is nothing what is connecting you all. All of you are diffrent and that is exactly what about I told you yesterday." He said as he run with his eyes through the notebook. " Olivia, her name isn't there." I said quietly and looked also at the notebook.

"Okay, Olivia she died as she get for a walk too right?" I nooded my head and Jimin wrote the information on the paper next to the other three names. " But what is it that is Connecticut then all... and you?" Jimin looked with a little concern at me as I shrugged my shoulders. " that is what we need to find out."

About one more hour we sat there and had nothing new that could help us. Not even a little thing. " Did you ever dated one of them?" Jimin uttered out. " Hell, no. Why should I?" Said I with disgust face. Chuckling he leand back and support his upper body with his hands placed on the bed.

" Samantha dated once Taehyung,... hm... I think it was two years ago, but she broke up with him." Something hit in my mind and I snatched the notebook that were laying infront of him in my hands, observing everthing. "Kayla, she dated Yoongi last year, she broke up with him after few months. Yoongi had once a crush on Brtiney. And olive... well they never dated but there were something in between of them."

My voice became so small as I added my information out. " But this is nothing to me. I never dated on of them or even had something with them. So it can't be." I threw the notebook again aside on my bed and dropped my self on my bed.

It was useless to wait that we could get something. We don't know that much about them. There is nothing that could even help us a little to get closer to find out who it can be. " What if one of them had a crush on you?" He stated looking at me. Once our eyes met I brust out laughing.

" Trust me that isn't it. I would notice it. This two guys are to obviously when it comes to things like this and also I'm like a sister for the both of them. Cut it, it's not that... there must be something else. Something that we missed." Facing the ceiling and biting on the inner cheek I though about all possible ways. I was glad that Jimin took my theory seriously and helped me. But were I really wrong with it?

" You didn't even notice that I like you, so how could you notice that maybe on of them likes you?" He added and lay beside me. Well there he was right, but Yoongi or Taehyung? Hell no. That just impossible, right?

" Think about it. I mean everything is possible. And we even observe even the possibility that one of these guys could be the murder, not to mention that I still don't like this idea. It feels wrong to suspect them." He looked at my side profile while I was still facing the ceiling and let my thought freely run. Is Jimin maybe right? But if yes then where where each of the guys when the murder attacked? It's just too suspicious.