14 》You did it to me《 21+

Jimin let go of me and saw the baseball bat that were in my corner, he took it and run out of the room downstairs. My knees that became weak dropped me down on the floor. I couldn't say a word, I.felt like everything were stuck in my throat. Dom downstairs I heard Jimin talking.

I tried to find mu straight back and to stand up. Again loud noises filled the hallway up my room. Jimin yelled and then A groan were to hear. " You Bastard stay where you are, I told you not to move."

My eyes were fixed at the door that were wide open, I tried to hear something else but I didn't. The fear inside me let my whole body frozen in place as slowly steps filled the hallway. My legs and the other parts of my body tumbled in fear and I watched the shadow on the floor that came closer with every step it did.

"He escaped." Jimin said with low voice that were also filled with disappoint. Once my eyes catched his figure in breathed out in relief and dropped myself on the ground. Not knowing why I just started to cry hard. I think I find out who I would feel as once I would being near to the unknown. Just like here I am crying on the ground and filled with the fear, I would be frozen in place and only waiting for him to approach me.

Jimin keeled infront of me and pulled me once again in his embrace." We have to get out here, you can't stay in this house." He said and pared my back. I clenched in the fabric of his shirt and just continued sobbing hard.

-----------------------------

" Darling you are late... At home." His mum's voice trailed off once she saw me beside her son. She walked out the kitchen I guess He made dinner. The smell of food hit my red nose from crying. My puffy eyes were on her and I tried to smile at her as I bowed and greeted the older woman.

" Hello, my name is Y/N. I'm-"
Jimin just interrupted me in the middle of my speech and continued. " Mum she's my girlfriend and a robber broke inside her house, her parents are on a buisnes trip, I want to let her with us. Are you okay with it?"

The older womans eyes went wide as she heard her son explaing everything. She rushed to my and hugged." Oh my god, how is this happen, don't worry you can stay here." She showed me a warm.amile on her lips as she pulled back. Jimin who carried my bag with my cloths in it, gestures me to follow him." Thank you Mrs.Park." Again I bowed.

" Jimin let her take a hot bath, the poor girl need it right now, she should rest a little." Well, this is what I'm craving for the last weeks. Just a little to rest. " okay Mum, and thanks." He said to his mum with the same beautiful warm smile. It was adroble to see the both of them how alike they are.

Once we reached Jimins room he placed the bag on the ground and turned around to face me." I will go and prepare you aa hot bath, you have to rest a little. And Y/N, don't worry here are you safe. I will be always with you, okay?" The assure words that he said made me a little smile. I felt good being with Jimin and I didn't knew where I would be now, if he weren't beside me as that all happened.

Maybe I were already death and no one would knew about it." Okay. Thank you Jimin. Really." Hugging him I pressed out bodies together. I needed thjs closeness I needed it, to know that I'm here, im alive.

--------------------------

After the hot bath that made me a little relaxed and the delicious dinner that prepared his mum, we went again to his bedroom. He closed the door and lead me to his bed." Lay down, take a rest." And so I did. I didn't complained or something else. Jimin lay beside me and wrapped his arm on my waist while the other cupped my cheek and his thumb stroke it.

" I'm glad that I was there in the right time. I could protect you, even if it means only for today, I will always be here with you. I'm not letting you alone."