10》Night walk《

As once Yoongi let us in we walked to the living room. And like I always did when I were at his place, I was about to dropped myself on the couch. But this time something catched my eyes." Did you bought yourself a new phone?" I asked him as I kept looking at the small thing that layed there.

"Yes, I broke mine earlier." He answerd coldly and walked pass by me to grab it and put it in his pocket. " What are you all doing here?" He asked once he turned around to face me. Unsure I stepped closer and tried to read something in his eyes. But they were just empty.

"I worried about you, jerk. You just left the class without anything to say. And didn't even picked up my calls." I added in a manner of fact. He looked at me and raised slowly his eyebrow up. The usual expression that he did when I called him Jerk. But he wasn't better. He kept calling me asshole, so I think that is fair, right?

"You were worried about me? Why the heck?" He asked disbelieved and dropped himself on the couch. Taehyung and- Jimin took a sear across from us on the arms chairs and watched our little fight, as once I took a seat next to him. " why? Yah! Did you though I wouldn't be worried? I'm your friend. What kind of question is this even? Aren't you happy to see us?"

I crossed my arms on my chest and watched him mad. A heavy sighn escaped his lips and he threw his head back before he looked at me again and spoke." Can you just take the point why you all are here and then leave? I'm okay like you can see it, so are you done?"

I couldn't understand him. He were sometimes rude... okay actually really often, but he never talked to me like this. I was suprised yo hear all his words and stood furiously up. " Okay, if you really want this. Sorry that I worried about you, sorry that I came here and checked if my bestfriend were okay. Jimin? Taehyung? Let's go."

The guys stood up and were about to follow me, but Yoongi told only Taehyung to stay. Somehow it hurted me but I put the pain aside and stomped out his house. Jimin who was still following me catched ne up and took me gently by my wrist, before he turned me around to face him." Are you okay?"

Were I okay? No I weren't. I couldn't understand why Yoongi were like this to me. I was only worried because he stomped like that out the class, and he and olive spent a lot of time together. I mean that can't just go on someone pass by like nothing, right.

" What did I wrong,Jimin? He is my bestfriend of course I would be worrying about him. But why he had to be so rude like this to me?" Jimins eyes looked at me softly as some tears escaped my eyes. The whole shit were just to much to take for me. All these days I couldn't even sleep or breath freely because of this Crazy murder. And now Yoongi. All of these is just to much for me and my pure soul, that were craving for some peace.

Jimin pulled me gently in his arms and hugged me. Again his smell hit my nose. The worries were for an short moment replaced by happiness being able to be this close to some, with who you were since two years in love." You didn't do anything wrong. Maybe he just need time to process all of this kind of things."

He was right. I should give him some space and time to process everything. Closing my eyes I buried my face into his shoulder without to think what I were actually doing. But it felt so right, and I just needed someone who can understand me. And Jimin were this someone. He could understand me. He was able to assure me I'm everything.

Pulling back he cupped my face and wiped my almost dry tears with his thumb and a smile on his lips away." Let's go, it's already really late. And we have to walk the whole way back." Nooding ar him with a small smile, we just continued our walk way back home.

----------------------------

" So let's make a list of you all five. Who was the first victim?" Jimin came after the classic with me to my place and tried to figure out what were the comment beteven the death girls and me, who was still alive. And who knows for how long. Yoongi didn't appeared at the college, either Taehyung did it. The worry didn't let me rest at first but then Taehyung texted me that they are out of the city to take a break.