21 》21+ Welcome in Forks《

One year later.

"Bonnie hurry up." Jimin screamed through his mask by the door. The people layed on the floor with anxious in their eyes looking at our Guns. Running with the huge backbag wrapped around on my shoulder towards Jimin, we get out of the Bank and jumped fast in the car. Staring the engine Jimin shift his mask up and drove off. The life became like a game for us, and what were surrounding us was the playground. The adrenaline kick that we receive all the time is like a drug for us, from that we can't come down.

We needed the money and since we were wanted, we couldn't just live in peace and without worries. Last year as I shoot Yoongi, the police find it out somehow. Well, they knew that Jimin was alive and then they count one and one together. Our faces were almost eeverywhere tha news for good half year. I didn't thought about my parents or the others in the college, I just though about Jimin. I didn't cared what the people talking about us.

Anyways I was still with him, and I enjoyed each secound with him. Jimin placed his right hand on my thigh and stroke it gently. Looking at him I had a bright smile on my face." You know that I love you, right?" Jimin asked looking on the road." Yes, i do. And you?" Reaching my hand to his neck I played with his hair and my fingers brushed lightly his skin.

He groan and squezzed my thigh." Yes, I know." The sirens of the police cars sounded suddenly in our ears, as they drove on the other side of the street towards the bank that we just robbed. Jimin chuckled and fastened the pace by pressing the gas pedal. Like always we didn't stayed long In a village after a another robbery. I forgot already to count where we all were, but it wasn't even important. Each time we managed to to escape before the police came. I could say we had a lot of luck.

Reaching an Motel after 6 hours of driving we get out the car and rent a room. The people here didn't cared who you are or what. The woman in the reception didn't even looked up, she count the money and hand us the key before returning her attention towards a small TV beside her. I shrugged the shoulders as Jimin looked at me puzzled.

"Which roomnumber?" I asked as we walked through the hallways, Jimins arm was wrapped around my waist and the backbag on his shoulder. Woth bis left hand he raised the key once again up to get a look." 259." He said and then looked aside, so did I.

"Here." I pointed at the door right next to me before we walked pass by it. Opening the door Jimin shifted aside and let me go inside at first. Before I could even take a better lock of the room Jimin pulled me from behind towards his chest and leand to my ear. His hot breath hit my skin and I shiver under the sensation. His finders slide up along on my exposed arm slightly.

" Like always you did a great job, you have to deserved a reward." His deep and husky voice that whispered into my ear seductive drove me everytime crazy. He threw the backbag infront of us on the floor and turned me around to him." Reward? What kind of reward?" Asking him this, my fingers slide slowly from his shoulder down on his chest and drew some circles on it, while my eyes followed my movement before I looked at his lustful eyes. " If you will teas me, then the reward will turn into a punishment."

Leaning to my face we didn't broke the eye contact. His deep glare made my knees weak. Still the same effect. " I think I didn't do anything." I said innocently and Jumin chuckled. I loved the way he did it. I loved everything about him. Taking a step forward I did a step backwards, until my back hit the wall. He took my hands gently and raised them above of my head pinning them again the wall." Seems like you want a punishment and not a reward." His lips almost brushing mine and his body pressed against mine. Our chest moved in the same rhythm, still we didn't even broke the eye contact. "Where is the difference between them?" Finnaly I looked down on his lips and then again at his eyes. His smile reached his eyes and he shook his head." Like you don't know."